Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Beans. My family is doin ok and out helpin others. Nephew said all the kids in his class had been accounted for finally so praise the Lord for that. My sister-in-law says the President is comin down on Sunday and they've told all the residents to stay out of the area while he is there. I spect he will give an emotional speech about rebuilding, the strength and character of Oklahomans, he will meet with selected survivors, maybe Toby Keith whose sister's house got damaged, blah, blah, blah. (He probably won't mention that this is the third time y'all have had this, did you not get a clue and plan ahead?) I don't care one way or the other about who the President is, but I would think a lot more of him if he showed up and said 'Hey, let's get this cleaned up, I got a couple of buddies with backhoes so we gonna start diggin storm shelters for the schools. I know some guys who can form it up and pour the concrete real cheap, too. I am your President, and this is gonna happen.'

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad you family is OK. All my friends and family in Moore are safe too.

Yeah that would be nice if any president would do that. All they want is their photo op and to get back on the plane without getting dirty.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your folks are OK Jason. I'm still gettin more info. The son of a former girlfriend of mine got his whole house blown away, but they're ok. He found his dog and she sent me a pic of their reunion on Facebook. That boy looks just happy as anything and the dog looks like 'You will not believe what just happened to me, dude!'. (She don't know it, but I did look that pic over real close. Naw, they ain't no resemblance.)

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hopefully federal aid won't be delayed like it was for Sandy victims. 32 senators voted against aid for Sandy victims, including Oklahoma's Inhofe and Coburn.

McKinney_5900

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2010
Obama pushed hard for a jobs bill for infrastructure which woulda created jobs. Reps resisted, again, as usual.

Glad you family is OK. All my friends and family in Moore are safe too.

Yeah that would be nice if any president would do that. All they want is their photo op and to get back on the plane without getting dirty.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully federal aid won't be delayed like it was for Sandy victims. 32 senators voted against aid for Sandy victims, including Oklahoma's Inhofe and Coburn.

Don't half-truth your statements! The aid bills were being voted against because ****-head senators kept tacking on pork which had nothing to do with the victims of Sandy. They were hoping the bills would be passed without scrutiny, and if they weren't they could attack the ones who tried to keep the bills honest.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread