SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
  • Jeff and I found two old baseball backstops in Yellow Springs, Oh today. We did ok and it was a beautiful day at 41F and sunny. I found some clad and Jeff found a silver ring. Hey, Jeff--I am supposed to find the rings....! The total shown below includes extra coins that were in a hole in my coat...Darn!

I also go to meet and have supper with CinncySteve who just moved into my area. I am looking forward to MDing with him on some future weekend--poor guy still has to go to work everyday.

Go Retirees!

I found today:
    10-Qtrs
    6- Dimes
    9-cents
    1-1945 Wheat Cent

Old Backstop
100_0865.jpg

100_0862.jpg

100_0863.jpg

My Finds today
100_0880.jpg

SKD

Upvote 0

sasnz

Aug 15, 2006
Auckland
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 GTI
looks like a cool place to hunt, hope you do well over the next few hunts.

sasnz

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
now thats art! those tree would be a good painting, is it ok if i send the picture to my art teacher and see if they can make a painting of it or i may do it on my free time?

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bet there was a lot of activity there over the years. I have searched old Baseball fields before, most of the clad I found was in the outfield.
Good luck and hit a home run.

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wvfunny said:
now thats art! those tree would be a good painting, is it ok if i send the picture to my art teacher and see if they can make a painting of it or i may do it on my free time?
You can send it to your teacher if you like. I included it because it was such a weird and interesting twist on nature. Didn't expect anything like that in Ohio. I think it looks like it belongs in the Amazon jungle.

I found some other interesting sites in the town today too. check out my post in Todays Pictures.
SKD

civil war hunter

Feb 10, 2009
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Thanks im not that good but i can send you some paintings that they did.

SoreKneesDayton said:
wvfunny said:
You can send it to your teacher if you like. I included it because it was such a weird and interesting twist on nature. Didn't expect anything like that in Ohio. I think it looks like it belongs in the Amazon jungle.

I found some other interesting sites in the town today too. check out my post in Todays Pictures.
SKD

OP
OP
SoreKneesDayton

SoreKneesDayton

Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wvfunny said:
Thanks im not that good but i can send you some paintings that they did.

SoreKneesDayton said:
wvfunny said:

SKD
Sure post his pics here below.
SKD

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SK's livin' the life up there in Dayton! :thumbsup: Great pictures!!

Nana :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread