OLD BENTWOOD BOXS MARK THE LOST SPANISH MOUND

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Re: OLD BENTWOOD BOX'S MARK THE LOST SPANISH MOUND

hmmm said:
unfortunitly i have to get a ct scan soon, it will tell me how much time i have left. days, weeks but not years, you might as well know, the boy in the box is the real jimmy hawkins and he marked the spanish hidding place for the 500000 1804 coins from the mecerdese . i think spain knew where they where the whole time. thats why they wone the court case.

Hope the C-Scan goes well...

It's hard to give you a hard time about this rediculous post about knowing the bones are Jimmy Hawkins when you talk about dying soon... dang. Either way we've all been waiting for the proof... too bad we'll never see any.

I have really enjoyed the pictures though.

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3

sir i wish you well in your adventure to the c-scan. the story has been interesting to say the least. if you wish to pm me a map........i would say thanks a many times....harold

traderoftreasures

Bronze Member
May 9, 2009
central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
white's spectrum VX3

IF ONE AQUIRES COINS....ONE SHOULD ALSO AQUIRE A SMELTER AND MELT THOSE SUCKERS TO BARS AND SAY WHAT......WHAT... ????

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

For the love of man. Has there ever been a post that was terminated. Just ended due to loosing its way and becoming a stage for theatrics? This is ridiculous this winding dark path in dank and musty caves with out SPEEL check.lol.

I say everyone vote it Banner for its publishable qualities and stop the madness. It gets 20 banner votes and then the whole t-net world will read this and them there finds of boxes.

TnMountains
I voted banner.It has been here for years. It has been read 9993 times.like 227 replies.It has broken records as being the best treasure tale.Lets make everyone read this post in banner on its merit of survival.

vthepresident

Dec 30, 2007
Charlottesville, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Prism II, Tesoro Sand Shark

I think Hmmmmmm should be nominated by all for the banner. He should also be up for a Tony, a Grammy, a Day-time Emmy, and Grand Prize in the Bulwer-Lytton Contest.

I have read no finer prose on Treasurenet.

Banner!!!

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Banner. dembones.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

plehbah said:
TnMountains said:
For the love of man. Has there ever been a post that was terminated. Just ended due to loosing its way and becoming a stage for theatrics? This is ridiculous this winding dark path in dank and musty caves with out SPEEL check.lol.

I say everyone vote it Banner for its publishable qualities and stop the madness. It gets 20 banner votes and then the whole t-net world will read this and them there finds of boxes.

TnMountains
I voted banner.It has been here for years. It has been read 9993 times.like 227 replies.It has broken records as being the best treasure tale.Lets make everyone read this post in banner on its merit of survival.

You must embrace the horror. That is the only way you will survive.

I was also skeptical in the beginning. Now it feels like tuning in to watch Red Skelton sniffing glue. It is a nice way to pass the evening.
Red skelton sniffing glue.That's hilarious. Hey.Look forward to your post and pics in artifacts on paleo above all those nano diamonds.
Vote it Banner and let it live in infamy.

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Treasure Island

Attachments

• dembonesbag.jpg
    dembonesbag.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 776

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am falling on the floor.That candy is made here in Chattanooga.To funny bigcyphuntr.
You voted banner yet??? For history ?

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well at least this wasn't a damned Aztec Inca Anasazi Sun Disc >:(

After the shot put episode I will Not reply to hmmmm again with an ID of a find.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

traderoftreasures said:
what has hmmm done to buckleboy ?

Oh man it was hilarious.Hmmm had seen in a school the old time shot puts. He thought they were bombs from the civil war with the borman fuses.He was scared the kids would be blown up when trowing them around. Buckleboy jumped in to rescue with his knowledge of the civil war. Only to find that them thar bombs were early made shot puts. Its a really great thread in What is it. Marked Urgent or someting.
Banner on this post

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TnMountains said:
traderoftreasures said:

Oh man it was hilarious.Hmmm had seen in a school the old time shot puts. He thought they were bombs from the civil war with the borman fuses.He was scared the kids would be blown up when trowing them around. Buckleboy jumped in to rescue with his knowledge of the civil war. Only to find that them thar bombs were early made shot puts. Its a really great thread in What is it. Marked Urgent or someting.
Banner on this post

This has happened Several times on here--when I give an ID of an item, and toss off a reply, to try to beat the competition with a correct ID. Then someone calls me an A$$ for my short, to the point reply, and then has their own ideas (they "just Know what it has to be").

I'll keep IDing finds--just not for hmmmm.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:
TnMountains said:
traderoftreasures said:

Banner on this post

This has happened Several times on here--when I give an ID of an item, and toss off a reply, to try to beat the competition with a correct ID. Then someone calls me an A$$ for my short, to the point reply, and then has their own ideas (they "just Know what it has to be").

I'll keep IDing finds--just not for hmmmm.

Best Wishes,

Buckles

Buckles
I know that and you are very good at it and I have learned to respect your opinion. You have also admitted when you were wrong a sign of a true gentleman. It was the post,the borman fuse .the bombs the school ,etc.... and your quick analogy that made me smile. No offence intended and I am sure none taken.
Take care,
TnMountains

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TnMountains said:
Buckles
I know that and you are very good at it and I have learned to respect your opinion. You have also admitted when you were wrong a sign of a true gentleman. It was the post,the borman fuse .the bombs the school ,etc.... and your quick analogy that made me smile. No offence intended and I am sure none taken.
Take care,
TnMountains

TnMountains,

You've had my respect since you first started posting here. After reading your replies, I knew you'd be a real asset to this forum. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, my friend.

-Buckles

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BuckleBoy said:
TnMountains said:
Buckles
Take care,
TnMountains

TnMountains,

You've had my respect since you first started posting here. After reading your replies, I knew you'd be a real asset to this forum. :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work, my friend.

-Buckles

Thank you that means a lot and on here you learn as you go. I hope to see your comments on the CW site I have found and I have been working on my post since I joined. The site is in my yard !!! I am off Missionary Ridge. I cant stop hunting it is my problem alway another bullet pops out.
Thanks
TnMtns

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bigcypresshunter said:
We need a section just for hmmm. Have you read the legend of the gold bullet? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,149995.0.html

Agreed. I should start coming up with off-beat theories about all my finds too. Did you see that Copper crescent moon made by the native americans that killed all the settlers of the Lost Colony in Virginia? I found it last week.

Attachments

• Try to tell me its not what I said and I wont listen to you!.jpg
    Try to tell me its not what I said and I wont listen to you!.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 605

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions