Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OLD BENTWOOD BOX'S MARK THE LOST SPANISH MOUND

You called it right EDDEE.....BEEROCK LIVES!

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, not again!

Ramitt

Jul 24, 2007

Try not to think about it to much, just go with the flow and enjoy the crazy. :tard:

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC

I heard the Masons were actively burying their treasure(mostly scrolls from the Library of Alexandria and Incan gold and Colombian silver with a little Egyptian Dynastic gold in the mix) on the West coast right after the Revolution to keep the newly formed American government from using it to fund a war with Spain and France for the rest of the country. They shipped it to Europe and it traveled by carriage and sail to China where it departed Bangkok and set sail to the West coast where they buried it in inconspicuous boxes in shoreline caves. Later, in the centuries to come and as the West coast flourished, the existing Masonic Elders(33 degree and above) sent mercenaries to rehide the treasure deeper in the caves. They laid out false markers and old boxes of relocated Indian bones as distractions to treasure seekers occasionally leaving behind a period coin or button as a tantalizing hint.
It's all connected to The New World Order, Leonardo DaVinci, Nostrodomas(both Masons), Bohemian Grove and Roswell.
Area 51, Sandia Labs and Yucca Mountain hold the answers in duplicated paperwork in case one or more gets destroyed after the coming Masonic Apocalypse beginning in 2010 with the signing of The New Global Resolution and ending in 2012 with World War 3. George Bush is doing his part to help this along but in this election it doesn't matter since BOTH CANDIDATES ARE MASONS! :o
Seriously, it's all in the Mayan Calendar.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202

SgtSki in MI said:
OK who went and brought THIS string back to life? I was just getting over the headache I got from reading through it the first time. The whole thing's just a big, convoluted, disorganized, confusing jumble of wasted bandwidth!

Hmmm, why don't you summarize this thing in ONE big post with the pics in a structured, chronological manner that follows ONE line in ONE direction? In plain English too! None of this tap-dancing with irritating code words, either. It makes me want to go whack myself upside the head with a Dem Board, whatever the bejeebers that is!

And this forum also generously provides a spell check function to use when you post. Please, for the love of God, do so.

Now I think I'll unclog my mind by going to the aluminum counter-thingy post again to see if I can ID it. (after I take some Motrin.)

-SgtSki

I agree with SgtSki! :thumbsup:

As I said previously....IT'S ALIVE!

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.

I say keep on searching for the loot :D And do post some more of the finds :icon_scratch: Never let them keep you from the cave :D

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BULLETS KILL
when the bermuda short guys bought the town "bamfield" there gole was to shut it down , drive the locals out and take over. i am sure cancer will get me and it will not come from the caves.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Somebody shoot this thing! "Or just shoot in here amongst us, one of us has to have some relief"! Jerry Clower M ::) nty

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX

imafishingnutt said:
THIS IS A GOOD THREAD AND YOU GUYS FIGHTING ARE RUINING IT.
NO ONE WANTS TO READ IT, PLEASE STOP
I THINK ITS TIME FOR PBK TO STEP IN AND SPANK SOME TNETERS.
LOL

Heck, I enjoyed it. At times I was laughing so hard I was crying. It was a very, very entertaining thread...and if I could get everyone to fight some more without getting bounced from the forum I would. Not sure about those bones though. Boxes, bones, shell casings, pirates, buttons, buckles, badges, Spanish mounds, the tide and Native Americans made for a really good time. Bullet holes in skulls on the other hand, smell like murder to me no matter when it happened. I think hmmm might want to take the Mounties back in there and show them dem skulls again. Murder is murder and I am positive if the Mounties had even an annonymous tip that there were bones in those caves they would confuscate them all and send them to a pathologist to confirm that they weren't recent kills. Even bodies from old homicides get taken by the police...the cops took this one....
http://capitalnews9.com/content/top...ut-human-skull-found-in-coeymans/Default.aspx

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have met a speaker from a northern tribe, he told me the archeologists did dna and confermed they are all related to the english irish ect. the speaker said it was from the slaves they took in the 1700s. children of the pirates of the pacific.

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC

Or are they the murdered men from the east coast who were hiding the treasure all those years ago?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

dem bones....

OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Indeed, on a second glance, it seemed impossible to fancy that the body was in a natural position. But for some disarray (the work, perhaps, of the birds that had fed upon him, the man lay perfectly straight--his feet pointing in one direction, his hands, raised above his head like a diver's, pointing directly in the opposite.

'I've taken a notion into my old numskull,' observed Silve. 'Here's the compass; there's the tip-top pint o' Skeleton Island, stickin' out like a tooth. Just take a bearing will you, along the line of them bones.'

It was done. The body pointed straight in the direction of the island, and the compass read duly E.S.E. and by E.

'I thought so,' cried the cook; 'this here is a p'inter. Right up there is our line for the Pole Star and the jolly dollars. But, by thunder! if it don't make me cold inside to think of -----.

This is one of his jokes, and no mistake.

Him and these six was alone here; he killed em, every man; and this one he hauled here and laid down by compass, shiver my timbers! They're long bones, and the hair's been yellow. Ay, that would be Allardyce. '

'Ay, ay,' returned Morgan, 'I mind him; he owed me money, he did, and took my knife ashore with him.'

'Speaking of knives,' said another, 'why don't we find his'n lying round? He warn't the man to pick a seaman's pocket; and the birds, I guess, would leave it be.'

'By the powers, and that's true!'

'There aint a thing left here,' said Merry, still feeling round among the bones, 'not a copper doit nor a baccy box. It don't look nat'ral to me.'

'No, by gum, it don't,' 'not nat'ral, nor not nice, says you. Great guns!
Six they were, and six are we; and bones is what they are now.

Attachments

• 0121.JPG
    0121.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 735
OP
OP
hmmm

hmmm

Jun 9, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

unfortunitly i have to get a ct scan soon, it will tell me how much time i have left. days, weeks but not years, you might as well know, the boy in the box is the real jimmy hawkins and he marked the spanish hidding place for the 500000 1804 coins from the mecerdese . i think spain knew where they where the whole time. thats why they wone the court case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread