Old Bounty Hunter?

Slimfin

Feb 18, 2005
Hi I am new to metal detecting and would like some information an a Bounty Hunter that my father bought some years ago. He is not able to remember very well, and does not have any information on this machine. It has a red box with Bounty Hunter RB 10 on the side. It has three knobs and 2 toggle switched, and 2 push buttons on the front of the box. It also has a intensity meter at the top. The dials are for Tuning Control, Volume, and Discrimination. The toggles are Sensitivity, and Mode (VLF all METAL), (VLFSPD), and(TR Disc.) The push bottons are for Sensitivity, and Ground adjust. If anyone? has information on this I would be thankfull. ???

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can tell you is RB stands for RED BARRON & it was a VLF , and you swung them fast to get depth. you may be able to find out more by clicking on the BOUNTY HUNTER ICON above & contacting them & CLICK on "Ask an Expert" they may be able to get you a Manual

OP
OP
S

Slimfin

Feb 18, 2005
Thanks Jeff, I will try that. If anyone else knows anything about this detector please let me know.

AU79

Apr 24, 2004
Sensitivity up, Discrimination down, Dig every target. Enough said, Good Luck :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread