Old California here,

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Hello forum friends,

I've been going over the many fine/funny mug shot post made by the forum members on this forum and got to say I enjoyed them all, I hope the web master doesn't pull out my thread due to the picture being from a distance and not able to show the deep battle scars from treasure hunting, Up close I look like a map ripped out an old atlas.

Over the years, Many of my friends know me as "Paul (Ca)," I still go by Paul (Ca) but with age creeping up on my old tired bones my new forum log on name on different detector forums is now "Old California."

I've been around for a long time starting off with an old BFO and then an old TR, In fact....Still use them today for quick clad or to bring back old memories.

Don't let the picture fool you into thinking I'm a two-box man only, The Two-Box is just one of the many detectors I use for different types of hunting. From Hi-Tech detectors for serious hunting to the old detectors of yesterday for fun, Doesn't matter what I use as long as I'm swinging a coil and hunting with good folk :)

All the best,
Paul (Ca)

Attachments

• 102a.JPG
    102a.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 610

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Aw, c'mon now.... you're not old and dryed up yet by any means LOL! Maybe a pic of the California Raisins would suit better?

All in jest- welcome to the forum! I look forward to many fine posts and pics, if ya got 'em. :D

OP
OP
Old California

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Hello Mighty AP,

I'm from the San Joaquin valley, County of Tulare County situated in central California. Beautiful place, So peaceful.

Hey Jeffro,

Mother nature has been kind to me, Healthy as an ox except for the aching bones. Deep rub "Bengay" helps allot, Works as a mosquito repellant as well.

Thanks gang, looking forward to visiting here in the future, Take care and good hunting.
Paul (Ca)

OP
OP
Old California

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Thank you Gypsy,

I've been trying to get back on this forum for several months, Forgot my pass word to my original name with the old email. Hooked up with DSL with a new email and here I is, Glad to be back on board too.

Take care and see you on the forum :)
Pual (Ca)

OP
OP
Old California

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Hello Paul? "The other Paul," Is your name Paul too?

I see you live here in California, Which parts of California are your from? Los Angeles or San Diego?

I still live in California, City of Visalia. Keep me posted with what type of detector you use and types of places you hunt. I was at Santa Monica last week, Beach detecting, then all over the state relic hunting.

HH, Paul (Ca)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet & the Mugshots Paul.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back to TreasureNet. You don't look that old to me....maybe about 29? ::)

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your finds and hearing about that two-box detector. 8)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mona Lisa said:
Welcome back to TreasureNet. You don't look that old to me....maybe about 29? ::)

Me neither! :D I was using 29 for a while...might have to bump it up to 30 now. :D

Welcome to the forum! I'll look for your posts!

Nan ;)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hiya Paul,

I agree with Mona Lisa & Nana...you don't look a day over 30. Glad to see you back at TN. Looking forward to posts & pics of your finds.

;) River

OP
OP
Old California

Old California

Jul 16, 2006
Central California
Thanks Jeff, Mono Lisa, Nan, River and RenegladeRider for the kind words,

Really, I'm allot older than it appears :)

Later on when it cools down, I'll post some pictures from the past and current pics as they roll in.

Thanks again,
Paul (Ca)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions