Old Charter Burbon Key Fob

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI guys, my buddy found this old charter Key fob. I have looked but can not find any information on it. Thought maybe you guys could come up with something. On the front it has a guy holding a bottle of Burbon and says OLD CHARTER V.I.P. Key Clubmember and on the back it say if found to send it to P.O. BOX 794 Lousville, Ky. Reg. No 20012. I'm also including a picture of a Car wash token he found. Both of these items were found with the Garrett 250. Monday I got out a little with two of my friends and found a 1997 Kennedy Half dollar and two new quarters and two new times. My hear jumped a beat when the old whites said half dollar and darn if it wasn't one. Only wish it would have been a little older. The other two guys found mostly glad also. One of them did find an old button. Well HH, rinfinder

Attachments

• kentucky\'s finest backside.jpg
    kentucky\'s finest backside.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Kentuckys finest.jpg
    Kentuckys finest.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
A

AK in KY

Ringfinder - Are you from KY? I found a token like that where a county fair used to be held. I'm guessing it is a token for the rides at the fair. HH

AK in KY

A

AK in KY

WHOOPS, did not see your bottom photo. Apparently my guess was not a good one. ;D

AK in KY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread