Old circus grounds...yes Again and COIN SPILL!!!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So I promised yesterday that I'd be back with more today. Yesterday was a quick hunt because of an appointment then it worked the rest of the day. Well being self employed I lied to my boss today and snuck out for 2 hours. This old circus ground is so thick you literally need to crawl in some spots. While crawling I hit a 81-82 on the ATP. 2 inches down was a 47' Rosie. I hit the spot I hit yesterday but checked very close to the small trees and BaM!!...70-88 very jumpy but very solid tone. This was probably the deepest at 4-5". Out comes a 44' P war nickel then wait a minute 35' merc. So I stand up turn around and dig a wheat about 8 feet away. Then realized I didn't recheck my hole. I walked over to the hole and 81-82 AGAIN! Out pops a 44' merc another inch down same hole. So I check behind the 2" diameter tree and I get a 86-88. Ok this has got to be trash...no how about a 41' Washington. Today was a pretty good day in my book 4 silver coin spill and another silver not too far away. I also pulled 3 wheats in between all the chaos but it was a great day! I have be recording all my (silver) digs live and will be starting a youtube channel soon under the same handle as here. I think I have some plans for another location tommorow but I will definitely return to the circus grounds soon! Thanks for reading!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431654533.733945.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431654550.034070.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431654561.451761.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1431654575.036498.jpg

Upvote 24

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't leave that place until it was silent. You said before one of your friends has pounded the place...well if he is getting the same info from you we are, he will probably be crawling around that place on his belly soon. Get back there and keep showing him what he missed...lol.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, nice grounds youre on!, id keep that place in my back pocket as a "go to" place when nothing else is available, itll keep ya busy for a while!

creade

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2013
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great silver:occasion14:

Garrett424

Silver Member
Jun 20, 2014
Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excellent haul!

I'm trying top get into n old carnival grounds as we speak. The guy still hasn't "decided".

I hope I can do at least half as good as you have.

deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't be leaving that property yet, there's still plenty more waiting.

Congrats on a 5 silver day!!

OP
OP
NEPADIGGER7

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The funny thing is my buddy won't go there because he "hunted it out" with his Etrac! I haven't even told him I was there and besides...he said there's nothing left lol!

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's baffling when you find a great spill at a "hunted out" spot. It's like "how the hell did everyone miss this before?!".

Nice score man.

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok; you found the spill!!! Now lets see the halfs and rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_thumright:

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The funny thing is my buddy won't go there because he "hunted it out" with his Etrac! I haven't even told him I was there and besides...he said there's nothing left lol!
hes just not willing to put in the work like you've been, I say good for you!!!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet, great hunt there!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Tell "the boss" you need the day off so you can finish up some "business" Lol! Silver business!

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yeah five silver coin days are like hens teeth out here ! That is how hard it is to do well here. Congrats and keep hitting that site ! :metaldetector: :treasurechest:

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Very well done my man. Nice haul of silver. Good show!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Dang Digger7 you keep this up and hell you will be able to buy another detector of your liking,vanzutphen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions