old diver just wants to share bottle collection.also joined metal detecting club...

Sep 21, 2013
Excelsior, mn
Detector(s) used
2 fisher 1280x
garrett ace 250
finally bought me a garrett at pro...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, im new to this site and just to say hello...also joined the metal detecting club as im doing it more on the ground verses underwater...still get wet a few times a year...i would like to show the forum some of the bottles in have gotten over 43 years in minnesota, all of them in lake minnetonka...some very nice bottles. i hope it is ok since these were found in the 70's up till now...from the 1850's on up....it is very nice to pull a bottle up which was buried in 20" of silt and have it come out like you just bought it from the hardware store..i like going back in time because it tells you how they lived back then...please let me know if i may post a few of my goodies...will post in a few as they are at the cabin right now...

thanks,
Gary

surf

Silver Member
Jan 10, 2013
Detector(s) used
seeing eye shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
Heck yeah, mon. Post away, I'm looking forward to seeing some old glass goodies...

lake-minnetonka12.png

Bass

Silver Member
Jan 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't wait to see them!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

PikesPeakCharlie

Bronze Member
Nov 19, 2008
Pikes Peak
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Garrett Gta 350, Garrett Pro-Pointer -- Whites IDX Pro, AutoMax V2 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pics please

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread