Old Farms

blamo

Aug 26, 2012
I have recently picked this hobby up again. I have been hunting around an area where an old farm house was located. It has been removed to make room for a new subdivision. I have found where the cloths line was by evidence of the cloths pin springs. I found the front and side yard of the farm house. So far I have found 3 wheats and some clad. There is a gob of junk in the ground from the demo. The most interesting area is out back where there was evidently quite a bit of gun shooting. There are various caliber shells everywhere. The pull tabs are thick in with the casings. I see why it is call Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Nothing like the smell of gun powder and beer in the morning. There are pull tabs mixed in with the cloths line area also. Perhaps ma was sipping while hanging cloths?
Anyway I have been spending every hour I can with my new friend Mr. MD. In the 70s - 80s my dad and I would hunt all weekend with our Coin Masters. I forgot how much fun it was.

Upvote 0

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Well by gosh blamo,you just keep at it!! I like the smell of gunpowder myself,and,a beer or 2!!!!!!!!! God Bless Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread