Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Planned on going back to the old R.R. stablehouse but no one was home.I ended up across the road at the creek and found this old foundation sitting next to the creek.This place is full of trash...I did manage to come out with one .58 and some misc. junk....I'll take it...
P2020001.JPG
P2020011.JPG
P2020016.JPG
Couple pic's of the old B&O railbed that was taken up in 61'...
P2020003.JPG
P2020007.JPG
Old bridge that crosse's the creek....check out the cost to build this back then,unbelievable..
P2020005.JPG
P2020004.JPG

Upvote 0

Skrimpy

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
smAlbany, NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
civilman1 said:
Planned on going back to the old R.R. stablehouse but no one was home.I ended up across the road at the creek and found this old foundation sitting next to the creek.This place is full of trash...I did manage to come out with one .58 and some misc. junk....I'll take it...
Couple pic's of the old B&O railbed that was taken up in 61'...
Old bridge that crosse's the creek....check out the cost to build this back then,unbelievable..

Nice three ringer. That tells me that house could be very old. Get yourself a probe, shovel, and clam rake. Look for the trash heep and privy and get digging. 1860s bullets means that there may be bottles from the 1860s or earlier there...chaching!$$$ Some of those pontiled bottles can bring in the dough.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread