rebbel31

Aug 1, 2014
Bavaria, Germany
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Xp deus, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was pleasantly surprised to find this British half penny on vacation to east NC. I was thoroughly in awe at its presence. Found on family farm field also found some native artifacts I've posted. Anyway what a great vacation!! 20190913_005211.jpg20190913_005133.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 28
What an incredible souvenir. Congrats!

Amazing condition and crazy early (1723?) Congratulations!

Love the KGI's. They always seem to hold together better in the ground than other coppers. Good indicator of potential site age as well. Congrats! :occasion14:

Awesome coin for your collection wonder what a half penny was even used for. Cool find

Nice KG I :thumbsup: Seems like 1723 was a popular year. I have found 3 with that date.

We call them 'dump' halfpennies due to their large flan. It's in much better than average condition - congrats

We call them 'dump' halfpennies due to their large flan. It's in much better than average condition - congrats

Cool I'll take it. Anything in the states from the 1700s is a homerun.

That's an awesome save Rebbel, definitely a home run, especially in that condition, congratulations on the save & HH

Amazing condition for a KGI. Any colonial copper in my area is a toss up. Could be nice could be terrible but rarely as much detail as yours!!! Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back