Old hotel key tag

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today in town on a rd tear out project. A old tag from my home town which was a cool find. Any info be nice to have. Says OXFORD HOTEL MISSOURI VALLEY IA 43
ForumRunner_20131022_230814.png

ForumRunner_20131022_230828.png

Upvote 2
OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool now wonder what street it was on. I found the tag on Ontario and 6th st. MV, IA

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Find!..I love finding things that you can actually place the item too....congrats!

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly expecelly when I live in town.

OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the spot where once stood. Six and Erie st one block north from where I found the tag.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great save! You found something that means much more to you than it would to someone from outside the area. I just recently dug some old square nails from an old civil war era coal camp just up the road from me. They are just nails but knowing where they came from and what the workers had to endure while living in the buildings the nails came from is priceless. I wonder whose hands last held the tag.....a salesman, a soldier, a prostitute.............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread