old house

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out yesterday looking 4 an old schoolhouse i read about coundn't find it,but i drove by this old abandoned, parically burnt house so i thought why not(my dad used to say don't ask why, ask why not) hit the outside and got old cans about 4 inches deep,no coins.went in the house,lots of garbage ,holes in the floors and on one wall looks like 1word(i hope its just kids goofing around) written in blood, help.kind of bummed me out so i left the house and hit the yard again and found an old lock ahout 8 inches down,found the enterence to the cellar wide open,i'm waiting to go there with a buddy b4 i go back into the house(gotta a feeling there might b animals like coyotes in there)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
bomber

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah,its kind of creepy,and a yet little exciting,the busted up floors bug me but the cellar should be ok(except 4 the possibility of animals,bajo playing and ned beatty squealing like a pig)

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Uh Huh.....a buddy AND a pistol sound like good things to take on your next trip!! Keep us posted....be careful :-\

Happy Hunting,
Moon

B

brz

sounds like a place with bad juju. I would lose interest right away with doing anything inside. It reminds me of when people ask me if I ever do graveyards. NOT A CHANCE.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good luck the next time out,if you have a dog bring it along and send it down first...but the pistol sound's like alot more fun..Keep us posted and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread