Old Reliable Ballfields

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
I got to hit last years hot spot this morning for 1 and 1/2 hours,it was reliable last year and did not disappoint today.I found 11q,13d,11n,15p and 1 star pendant for 50 coins.Would of stayed longer but just to hot.Probably my last finds post for a few days as we are going on vacation Fri.morning.We are headed down to Charleston S.C. to do some sightseeing,visiting family and a little surf fishing.Yes the detectors will be with us and we will scan here and there but not a priority.When we get back we will catch up on some detecting time!

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• 6-7-05 coins.jpg
    6-7-05 coins.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 387
  • star.jpg
    star.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Be Safe and keep the suntan lotion on. Ive been peeling like a lizard for the last week myself. May the sands of the Carolinas be good to you.HH

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Knowing the way you hunt you will have a big haul of coins plus some jewelry when you get back. I don't know how you do it, I dig as much trash as you do coins.

Have a good trip and HH!!

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 406
  • cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 358

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another nice haul!

HH

Lonewolfe

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey bigrig40, Nice Digs again...........I would have met you somewhere in M.C. today but I didn't hear from you last night.....Just as well tho , hot as it is.......By the time I got there ,,Only would have been a couple of (HOT) hours to hunt anyways......Have fun on your vacation...........Catch some fish while your in S.C...........H.H. McNickle

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Hey rig, congrats on finds, be careful on trip have good time and next time you guys get this way gives us a holler and we will hook up and do some hunting southern style
hh
dave+bobbie

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
South Carolina? You guys should go to Los Vegas or Atlantic City and play the slots with all those quarters you've been finding! ;)

Have a Great Time!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hunted an abandoned ball field for about 30 mins a few days ago, not one keeper and a handful of pulltabs. In the 19 years I've been working on the army post, I never saw the ball field used so I guess that explains that. Have fun on your vacation! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread