Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have read this forum EVERYDAY.... its making me nutso...why, cause I am patiently waiting for my brand new whites M6 comming from Tony here on the boards... I will be MUGGING my mailman... I am so excited to be getting this that YOU all just dont how much I am going into severe md'ing withdrawl.... I CANT wait for it to arrive..and its my first white's too.... when I saw the mailman today I said NO BIG PACKAGES YET???? omg I am so excited.....and have a used cibola comming too.... no more garretts for me.. I just cannot wait to find some good goodies and yell ...LOOKIE what I found.....

bootybay

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootybay,

If you got it from Tony you did right, I have a Sovereign I recently got from him.

I know the feeling on withdrawls, I go through withdrawls every Sunday night when I know I can't hit the beach again for 5 days.

Good luck and look forward to your posts.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootybay said:
no more garretts for me..

And what pray tell is wrong with "Garretts" ????

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had the worst luck with garretts.. thats all....and all bought from kellyco over the years..

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
From what I have checked out on the M6, you should be very happy with that detector once you get to know it. I hope to see some pictures of your great finds, too.

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
soon as it arrives I am heading out learning it.....and I am the type..what I find you will see..

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in such bad withdrawl..am ready to mug someone I see with a metal detector..omg I cannot stand this.... I am going nuts.. I wanna dig...I wanna dig....I wanna dig

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the M6...I am looking into one also...I would like to see you go back over some spots you have worked before, and see what kind of results you have...I hope you get it soon....HAPPY HUNTING................Tom

OP
OP
bootybay

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tom
I plan on hitting every place I have been..including the beach..YAY I got the right detector ...

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bootybay....Once it arrives I think you are gonna love it!! I also got a M6 from Tony( fantastic to deal with and I highly recommend him) this past Spring and its a great detector. I upgraded from the Prizm III. LOVE the White's detector's and am thrilled with my M6. Hope to see some posts soon with the finds you are going to be making!!!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I think the m6 should do a good jump for you.....especially if you like coin shooting....good luck! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread