RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Re: OMG, Look what I just found!!

River,

That is a great eyeball find. I sure hope you get to keep it.

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Hey Rat, that is beautiful!!! Is it broken in the chain? How could that just "come off" of someone?? Thanks for being honest and trying to find the owner. I knew you would. ;) Wear it if no one comes to claim it. If they do, give it back graciously. I know you would. :-* You're a sweetheart - glad for you! Sweeeeeet! -Noodle

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2

Great find RR. I bet before you started MD you never would have even noticed that thing laying on the ground,now you have the sharp trained eyes of a professional MD and nothing escapes your hawk-like stare...Shoot

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

now that, is truly a beautiful necklace.
great find, congrats

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan

Stunning and beautiful find RR!!!
Wow, big time congrats to you!!

Smiles!
BDoo

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RR,
What a BEAUTY!!! :o
Congrats to you,
MM

OP
OP
River Rat

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: OMG, Look what I just found!! Update...necklace returned

Here's the update...to make a long story short. Through word of mouth, necklace lost; necklace found...the owner found me at the wedding reception. Nancy was in charge of the floral decorations at the hall and the church, with everyone running last minute details, we missed each other. But, Nancy was not someone I knew, she was a friend of the bride's mother. She told me her necklace was drooping down and getting tangled in the hanging ferns as she was unloading. She took it off and put in her jacket pocket and forgot about it. She thinks when she left the hall to head to the church, with her jacket now taken off, draped on her arm and throwing the jacket in the backseat is when it fell out onto the pavement.

I don't know who was more happier her or the bride. ;D She had tears welling in her eyes when I handed it over. This necklace means a lot to her, it was given to her by her husband for their 25th wedding anniversary. Her hugs and thank yous was all I needed. :)

;) RR

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you did good RR -----note my fell out of car or purse / pocket* remark -- under my original post I had a feeling that was it since the chain was "unbroken". --- you did a very good deed --- much plus karma coming your way--- Ivan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread