Omg!!!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So far all Have Found Is Frustration and A Lot Of Changes!!! I Know It A work In Progress!!! I will try and Be Patient!!! Please Remember That I Have Been Working For 2 1/2 Monthes Without A Day Off And No Metal detecting!!! Please Bring Back Live Soon Chug And Red Plus What Are the Benifites Of Being A Charter Member We Are And It Is Not Showing Chug

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are referring to this new format, I agree. I really liked the old format better. ( where is the head scratcher guy? )

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So far all Have Found Is Frustration and A Lot Of Changes!!! I Know It A work In Progress!!! I will try and Be Patient!!! Please Remember That I Have Been Working For 2 1/2 Monthes Without A Day Off And No Metal detecting!!! Please Bring Back Live Soon Chug And Red Plus What Are the Benifites Of Being A Charter Member We Are And It Is Not Showing Chug

OOps Guess The Charter Membership Is Showing Up On This Page But When We go to Our Profile It Is Not Correct " Deleted Comment Buy Chug " Self Moderated Because Of the Frustration!!! And Ive Had 4 Beers!!! I Know Its Only the First Day Chug Hurry Red Might Not Have Any Beautiful Locks Left Soon Chug

walhooey

Greenie
Oct 23, 2011
northern california
Detector(s) used
garrett master hunter, garrett gta1000, garrettatgold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't mind the format changes so much but I sure liked the color scheme on the old site better!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are still tweaking the graphics so stay tuned. Our main goal today was to make sure the site was functional and back up and running. :)

I don't mind the format changes so much but I sure liked the color scheme on the old site better!

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We'll be adding it back to the profile page. Just keep letting us know what you miss from the old site and we'll do our best to implement those features/functions on the new software.

OOps Guess The Charter Membership Is Showing Up On This Page But When We go to Our Profile It Is Not Correct " Deleted Comment Buy Chug " Self Moderated Because Of the Frustration!!! And Ive Had 4 Beers!!! I Know Its Only the First Day Chug Hurry Red Might Not Have Any Beautiful Locks Left Soon Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread