Omni Range Master.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it's a fine line to walk on this subject. Spiritual health is definitely an asset, but I hope no one confuses this with organized religion. Mental clarity is pretty much essential. Physical health is probably the least important but of course it should not be overlooked. Many people have mentioned the need for electrolytes, etc. I suppose if you are lacking it will help some, but if you don't have the other essentials I don't think it is going to help all that much.

OP
OP
digordie

digordie

Aug 18, 2012
Well, it's a fine line to walk on this subject. Spiritual health is definitely an asset, but I hope no one confuses this with organized religion. Mental clarity is pretty much essential. Physical health is probably the least important but of course it should not be overlooked. Many people have mentioned the need for electrolytes, etc. I suppose if you are lacking it will help some, but if you don't have the other essentials I don't think it is going to help all that much.

So if you believe spirit exists what is to stop spirit from moving the rods to tease and confuse? This is why i feel that if these frequencies are legit scientifically, then there should be a way to scientifically detect the signal lines.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee Carl...the last time you made those statements the Skeptics own research came up with no records in the state of Nevada of any court order....the only thing that was found was a complaint to the Better Business bureau of Douglas county...It seems that his device and the tons of meteorites he had at his shop was interfering with their Computer business...Bob was 87 years old at that time so he retired...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on your meditation or not.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's up to you.

"Let no one deceive himself. If any one among you thinks that he is wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise."

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It is much easier to clear your mind and think about a movie you have saw or a pleasant happening and let the machine do the work….Is that not why you bought it..art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I have come into this world so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind." I wonder how many people can understand this. It goes right to meditation of blocking out the five senses. Christopher Hills refers to this as Direct Perception. The blind being able to see in the same way as those who block their five senses (and the mental processes involved). The whole thing here is to bypass the filters of the mind, the Great Deceiver.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
"I have come into this world so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
You take the machine and turn it on....It makes a signal line to the target and then back to the machine...You then follow the signal to the target....Sorry that is to confusing to you...Art

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So are you saying it is a total sham? Thats why im wondering what if anything has ever been found with one.
Dont be like alot of gullible people on this site and buy into Carls totally biased and unsubstantiated opinions on all LRL's. Do your own research and homework and most importantly "actual field testing" for yourself to determine if a device like the Omni Range master sold by Robert Yokum really works or not before you arrive at a conclusion.If you find a counterfeit $20 dollar bill in a stack of bills the bank accidentally gave you does this mean now that all money the bank will give you will be counterfeit? Some LRLS are not authentic as some metal detectors on the market will not perform as advertised with claims made by their manufacturers but this cant mean that every single LRL in the world as Carl says are scams. Notice that Carl bashes all Lrl's on his website but whats interesting here is this hard fact: He doesnt do any actual field testing on any of these devices,isnt that strange? He takes these things apart and says they cant possibly work because the wiring doesnt make sense or it cant do anything because of the way its wired etc,etc. He also says this about all of the LRL's hes dissected and this is his test:" I turned the device on and it did absolutely nothing with the 10 ounce gold bar on my coffee table"! What? what kind of field test is that? Would that evidence hold in a court of law or be thrown out? Carl is not an honest person and its a well known guess by now by many LRL users that since hes an engineer for a major metal detector manufacturer he might just have an agenda for various reasons to intentionally discredit all LRL's and muddy the waters to hurt the potential sales of the various LRLs that really do work because perhaps they are seen as a threat to big metal detector manufacturers and their potential sales.
Can it possibly be such a huge coincidence that Carl works for a major metal detector manufacturer? hmmmmm...... Good example of his tactics are what he has tried to do to Thomas Afillani and the Electroscopes company over the years. Thomas has sold thousands of these Electroscopes worldwide for over 30 years so common sense would tell you that they must actually be doing something otherwise how could Thomas still be selling these devices? I own 2 of Robert Yokums Omni LRL locators. The Ft. Knox and the Omni Range Master. They both work great,and the range on these things is unreal as I have tested them repeatably on buried targets in various locations and enviroments. I once followed a signal line for 2 miles on a test target of 9 ounces of lead. Do not buy into Carls dishonest statements. He knows very well that some of these LRL's really do work,he has too know this as an electronic engineer because Robert Yokums machines are not some mysterious device that he invented to just scam people. They are simply electronic "Frequency Generators" putting out radio waves,these waves they are generating are called "Sine waves" and Square waves and are in the KHZ range This information was verified to me by an electrionics expert I met who examined my Omni Range master locator. How far can a radio signal travel? Same principle. These sine waves shoot out from the positive wire that is plugged into the ground and when the machine is on the same frequency as the metal that you are searching for it creates a conduit line between the machine and the buried metal and this is the signal line that you are intersecting with the rods. Sine Wave Frequency generators are nothing new,you can do a search on Ebay or online and find many different models that do almost the same thing that Robert Yokums frequency generators were doing. These frequency generators are used by electronic surveyors and companies for various electronic frequency testing and applications. Dont believe anything that Carl Moreland is saying here,Robert Yokum invited Carl repeatably to an event many years ago in Nevada to demonstrate his machines in person and it was going to be filmed and many people were going to be at this outdoor convention. Carl over and over made excuses why he could not attend the event,and at one point Yokum even changed the dates to accommodate Carl so he could be sure to come,but Carl continued to make excuses why he couldnt make it and backed out os showing up to the event,now does this sound like a sincere individual after the truth about LRL's? If you dont believe me just do a search on this forum and type in these key words: Robert Yokum and Carl Moreland,Omni Range Master and sooner or later you will find this thread and the strange behavior by Carl Morleland when he was invited to see these devices in action. Last thing I will say here:the reason Yokum was taken to court was because someone bought one of these devices and did not take the time to learn to use it correctly as their is a definite learning curve to these frequency generators. I have had mine for over a year now and I am still learning how to use them correctly. The judge would not take any eyewitness testimony as to the effectiveness of these devices or any demonstrations so Yokum lost the case and was then forced out of buisness,you see this is what Carl wont tell you with his long standing record of LRL bashing. Thomas Afillani is a really nice guy and I have gotten great service from these people at the Electroscope factory for the last 2 years that I have dealt with them and they even gave me a $700 brand new 2012 Electroscope model 20 as a gift as an "exchange" for an older model that I sent in to them to do a service on,now does this sound like the actions of a scammer company to be giving away a valuable device like this if they are only interested in making money? The truth about Carls character and disinformation campaign needs to be finally told now. Both Electroscopes I own have found me gold repeatably do not buy into Carls distrotions of the truth because he has an agenda going on. I asked the Electroscope factory why havent they taken Carl to court over all the years that He has slandered the Electroscope company on his website and these forums and this is what they said: The customer base around the world for our Electrocsopes and their performance record with finds speaks for itself,and litigation involved in taking a matter like this to court is not worth Thomas Afilannis time and energy. Thomas is a humble cool guy he is not a "confrontational" person and he has just decided to let his devices speak for themselves. If you need any information on using your Omni Range master feel free to ask me anytime as I have learned alot about it over the last couple of years but whatever you do dont get rid of it as they are very difficult to find and they are a very powerful tool at helping you find valuable metals.

Last edited:

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What Carl is saying is he can't do it. If you go to his website he says all the claims made by Yocum are false. I admit they are inflated beyond belief. I don't even think he got the math right. "Within eight miles" means an eight mile radius or nearly 200 square miles. I think he meant within four miles which is about fifty square miles. You know how long that would take to search with an LRL? I'm pretty sure these inflated claims is what Dell has talked about that damaged the LRL industry credibility. The frequency generators work, but you have to learn the L-rods. You gotta want it. Anybody says they don't work just doesn't know what they are talking about or they are trying to deceive, or both. Either way they are wrong.

In reply to Signal lines quote above:
Thanks Signal line for standing up for the truth here and for stating Carls agenda which by now is becoming more and more obvious with all of his LRL bashing he has been doing over the years. I find it very interesting that Carl has dissected many different models of LRLs over the years now and said they are all bogus but he hasnt done any actual field testing on any of them! His only stated test is this: I turned the device on and it didnt do anything with the 10 ounce gold bar that was on my coffee table! Are you kidding me? You call that a test Carl? What a load of you know what! Robert Yokums generators work very well I know because I own 2 of them and have been learning to use them for about a year and a half now. Yokum did exaggerate the range on these devices in his advertising but he was not far off the mark on the range of these things as I have gotten close to 2 miles on 9 ounces of buried lead in my field testing out in the desert so based on these tests I have done I believe the range could easily be 4 to 5 miles on a large enough buried target.These machines are nothing new, electronic surveyors doing testing on similar frequency's use similar generators all the time I was told by an electronics guy I know, you can even do a search on ebay or online under Frequency Generators and you will see mnany different models made for industrial applications by different manufacturers.These generators like Yokums are putting out what are called Sine Waves and Square waves which go very,very far and can be measured with an Oscilloscope. How is it possible that Carl does not already know this about these machines especially since he is an electronics engineer? Could he possibly be hiding what he already knows? Hmmmmm............ You are correct there is a definite learning curve with the rods but the generators Yockum made will create a signal line that you can follow to find the same metal frequency that is dialed in on the machine for that particular metal.

Last edited:

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
Contactlight, the great thing about electronics (or any other branch of application of science) is that if you don't know krap about it, with enough imagination it can be anything you want it to be-- as long as you never have to deliver anything that works.

And with a customer base of the same sort, the deliverable doesn't have to work at all in any objective sense, all it has to do is provoke the imagination. And LRL's are definitely designed to do that, just as you've described! If an LRL does that much, it doesn't have to do anything else.

I was just wondering, do you happen to have a Yockum machine for sale? If so, this is the right place to advertise it. My advice to any potential buyer is this: Having been told what it is, if you still want it, you deserve it, so go for it! With your own money of course.

--Dave J.

Contactlight

Aug 13, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contactlight, the great thing about electronics (or any other branch of application of science) is that if you don't know krap about it, with enough imagination it can be anything you want it to be-- as long as you never have to deliver anything that works.

And with a customer base of the same sort, the deliverable doesn't have to work at all in any objective sense, all it has to do is provoke the imagination. And LRL's are definitely designed to do that, just as you've described! If an LRL does that much, it doesn't have to do anything else.

Mr. Woof,where are you getting this "imagination" stuff from? Did I say anything about using imagination with these devices? I only have one hard question for you to please answer for me now: Have you done any field testing at all on any of the devices that I am talking about here in my posts? Well then if your answer is "no" then that puts your post in this category-Unsubstantiated "OPINIONS" on LRLs.

I was just wondering, do you happen to have a Yockum machine for sale? If so, this is the right place to advertise it. My advice to any potential buyer is this: Having been told what it is, if you still want it, you deserve it, so go for it! With your own money of course.

--Dave J.

Mr. Woof,where are you getting this "imagination" stuff from? Did I say anything about using imagination with these devices? I only have one hard question for you to please answer for me now: Have you done any field testing at all on any of the devices that I am talking about here in my posts? Well then if your answer is "no" then that puts your post in this category-Unsubstantiated "OPINIONS" on LRLs.
As to your comment about selling my Omni Range master heres my answer to that one: Now that i have field tested this device for almost 2 years and seen what it is capable of doing: NO I WILL NOT SELL IT EVEN FOR $5000.

woof!

Bronze Member
Dec 12, 2010
ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
Detector(s) used
BS detector
Primary Interest:
Other
The difference between LRL's and dowsing rods is fraudulent electronics. Your post about electronics inadvertently "spills the beans" -- started out with imagination and what you ended up with, was imagination. That's how the con game works, Yockum knew it well, that's why he wrote the ad the way he did.

The results you describe getting, are indistinguishable from results you could just as easily have described getting from a dowsing rod. But as long as you insist that imaginary electronic principles are the key to the whole thing, you'll need to keep the thing instead of selling it.

Which is fine. By so insisting, you most assuredly deserve to keep it. Anyone else who would have deserved it can meet their needs by buying a Thomas Gravitator, that's what he's there for.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CL, something you might not know, greed is the motivating factor in many treasure hunters--on both sides. Maybe I should say "most" instead of "many". The atheist skeptics want people to believe their poop don't stink. That's called propaganda.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Contactlight..I live in Minden Nevada where Bob’s made those tools..they are the best of the best...Unlike the other signal generators the signal stopped at the target which makes it much easier to use....My house was 7 miles from his shop...When he was testing his tools I could pick up the signal....I bought a prospector from him in 1998 and it is still working. I just tell them clueless guys that you don’t have to know anything about electronics to use these great tools...Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CL, I can't sit here in good conscience and not say something your choice of locators. For whatever reason you picked these two companies, I don't know but I almost suspect this is bogus. That's my nature.People in the know I have talked to tell me these are both the biggest offenders. Electroscope is one of my least favorite locators. I own a Fieldscope and I'm not impressed. I can really understand why the skeptics get so up in arms over this company. There's almost nothing to these yet they charge high prices and from what I've heard the discrimination is minimal at best. Out of honesty I would never tell anyone to buy their equipment.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a guy on the dowsing forum doing the same thing.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
CL, I can't sit here in good conscience and not say something your choice of locators. For whatever reason you picked these two companies, I don't know but I almost suspect this is bogus. That's my nature.People in the know I have talked to tell me these are both the biggest offenders. Electroscope is one of my least favorite locators. I own a Fieldscope and I'm not impressed. I can really understand why the skeptics get so up in arms over this company. There's almost nothing to these yet they charge high prices and from what I've heard the discrimination is minimal at best. Out of honesty I would never tell anyone to buy their equipment.
There's a guy on the dowsing forum doing the same thing.
Yes it is you….Art

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, I sure don't know the guy's motives. Maybe he got suckered on an ebay scam and is trying to play them up before he tries to resell them. Most people who fail do not understand their limitations and the amount of time necessary to learn some form of meditation to develop your focus. Everybody thinks they don't need it, that they are better than any dumb LRL user.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread