One and a half mule shoes

G

goldchuck

No picture but today all I found was a full mule shoe, a half of another mule shoe, a big piece of steel that looks like maybe a wagon wheel part and a brass part of a paper shotgun shell. Oh well, I hear mule shoes may be worth something. My huntin buddy joined the forum today as 72Cheyenne so I would stop referring to him as just my buddy! We think there is a good possibility the mule shoes may be part of the KGC puzzle we have been working on. Hillbilly Bob confirmed the rock carvings we found as "classic KGC" so that got us fired up all over again. Chuck

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck on the KGC puzzle.This is probably a stupid question but i'll ask it anyway:What is the difference between a horseshoe and a muleshoe other than maybe size?Anything?H.H. ???

wayne

Mar 22, 2003
granger,wa.
diggummup - stand behind either animal and tickle it with a tree switch in the flank - the resulting mark on your body will give you the answer to your question. wayne (experience is the best teacher)

L

lookstwice

hey diggum...horseshoe is more circular, mule shoe has straighter sides (the long part) and curves just at the toe...at least in these parts

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks lookstwice,I guess i'm a little shall I say,equine challenged.Weren't too many mules where I came from.Had a couple of horses growing up.I thought it was an honest question.Thanks again,H.H.!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wayne said:
diggummup - i've been called worse - not all of my attempts at humor are jewels- maybe the next time . wayne
diggummup said:
wayne said:
diggummup - stand behind either animal and tickle it with a tree switch in the flank - the resulting mark on your body will give you the answer to your question. wayne (experience is the best teacher)
Your a cl ASS act,are not you?NOT!And that, is straight from this hoss's mouth!HEE-HAW!
Well Heck,I thought both our replies were funny ;D ;)

wayne

Mar 22, 2003
granger,wa.
diggummup - my hide is pretty thick - i was hoping that you weren't offended. anyway i didn't feel a thing and i wont as long as i don't tickle any mules from the back side. merry christmas! wayne

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread