One Heck Of A Rocky Relic Garrett Guys Hunt Today!

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
ns1.jpg

Hunted along/in one of Alberta's rivers today. We literally got stoned with many of the finds. The rock pics come first, because they were eyeballed. That's what happens when you metal detect and focus whats lying on top of the ground while listening to the audio at the same time. Here is a collection of petrified wood we found......

ns2.jpg

My buddy eye-balled this beauty! My first opal that I have ever seen here in Alberta. Nice rock, eh!

ns3.jpg

How's this for a cheap lump of coal......I found a large piece with some markings on it. I split it several times, and kept this piece. You can see the vegetation compressed in it. I guess this piece just isn't ready yet for burning.

ns8.jpg

Here is the beginning of the relic finds from today. That truck was actually found a week ago, I just forgot to post it. Everything else was from today.

ns6.jpg

Here's are some more interesting finds. Kind of an interesting button I found in the creek.

Below is a funny find.......a small milk glass container with MUM stamped on the bottom. Ha! ........it's a cream for ladies with bad odor. There are several magazine ads for this product too funny!

ns10.jpg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like the add.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions