One hour last night and a few pics of finds...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the better and interesting finds from the past several hunts, all from the same field and the field is about the size of a football field. Have gridded most of the field except where the Prizm IV newbie has hunted but he can?t find anything. If the seeds don?t sprout over the weekend then I?ll hunt over the areas he has hunted. There is an identical field beside this one closer to the top of the smallish hill top but I need to get permission for it, I think it will produce older coinage if the site is right, should be! Here?s a few finds:
A lead head that looks like Christ himself a little bigger than a quarter, thought it was lead drippings as I find them often but after a clean up?
47b5da26b3127cce91588e6c59b200000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Six silver coins, 1786, 1827 in very nice condition and I also cleaned it, 1842, 1814, a 1700 coin and an 1850ish.
47b5da26b3127cce91588e47d8a900000016108AYsWjhy5cta

The other side of the coins, the 1827 is from the Frankfurt area, about 380 kilometers from here. This has been a great field and I look forward to hunting it again. It has rained on me 3 times just as I started the hunt here but I was prepared for it and expected it. Had to call it quits today as it started to down pour hard, my newbie Prizm IV friend found nothing again but I found the 1827 silver, two other coins and an underwear button. HH, Mike
47b5da26b3127cce91588e44599a00000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool finds there Mr. Mike

wish the U S A had the history your country does, you guys get all the old stuff!

Like that head/figure thing (pretty erie looking)!

HH

Lonewolfe

D

Darod

Hey Mike,

Love the coins and head.

I'm curious what machine your using and why your buddy can't find anything? Is his machine setup incorrectly? or is it just bad luck on his part?

Post some pics of the field if you can. I loved the other shots you posted that time when you were off on a business trip. The Castle I think it was.

Rod

F

Floater

Hey Mike I think The little head looks like the ZIG ZAG man. I never inhaled though. LOL

Cool finds on the rest. I'm with rod what machine do you Use?

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It don't get much better then that! :)

OP
OP
Bavaria Mike

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rod and Floater, I have an old Garrett MH5, my first detector that served 14 years and still works fine. A Fisher CZ7A and a White's XLT. I use the XLT mostly, it's a great machine buts lacks a little depth but discriminates the ox shoe nails whereas, the Fisher loves nails on the fields but will work great for forest hunting as it gets some depth. I may have a 1504 battle field to hunt, pending permission, the Fisher will work great there as all the armament was steel/iron based and the Fishers seem to like iron, a big plus for this battle field. HH, Mike

R

rvbvetter

WOW!! Amazing finds!!! I gotta leave now. I'm beginning to slobber. WTG!!! HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions