foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just knew it was going to be cold and rainy, but the weatherman says tomorrow. So you know I couldn't stand it. Had to get in another before supper hunt. Just love knowing it is there and so close to home. I am really starting to wear out, so hope the weather allows me to. Did manage a couple of silvers and included pictures of some of the non-coin finds. Promise I will take a little break from the posts until the weather breaks.
yes.gif
Happy Hunting to all !!!

Attachments

• 282017 Hunt.jpg
    282017 Hunt.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 111
  • 282017 Hunt2.jpg
    282017 Hunt2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 113
  • 282017 Dime.jpg
    282017 Dime.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 98
  • 282017 Baseball Cards.jpg
    282017 Baseball Cards.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 99
  • 282017 Misc Items.jpg
    282017 Misc Items.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 18

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you have hit the honey hole there I ve followed your last few posts amazing I vote banner it would be if I found all that!!!Thanks for sharing go get some more Pound that place !!!! Tommy

OP
OP
foreverRich

foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you have hit the honey hole there I ve followed your last few posts amazing I vote banner it would be if I found all that!!!Thanks for sharing go get some more Pound that place !!!! Tommy[/

Thanks Tommy. It has been a ride of a lifetime since I started hunting the lot in mid October. Finding the silver dollars, loosing a toe and going back for more. I have never had a chance to find so much on one lot. I have hunted plenty of vacant lots without finding SQUAT. So I am having the time of my life. Next month I will be 72, so these chances can't be wasted. I know that when I started there were those who didn't believe anyone could be having that much luck. I just wish everyone would have a chance like this in their detecting lifetime. If I died tomorrow I would die loving what I am doing.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow you have hit the honey hole there I ve followed your last few posts amazing I vote banner it would be if I found all that!!!Thanks for sharing go get some more Pound that place !!!! Tommy[/

Thanks Tommy. It has been a ride of a lifetime since I started hunting the lot in mid October. Finding the silver dollars, loosing a toe and going back for more. I have never had a chance to find so much on one lot. I have hunted plenty of vacant lots without finding SQUAT. So I am having the time of my life. Next month I will be 72, so these chances can't be wasted. I know that when I started there were those who didn't believe anyone could be having that much luck. I just wish everyone would have a chance like this in their detecting lifetime. If I died tomorrow I would die loving what I am doing.
I'm so glad for you I always hope Ill find that spot with coins everywhere or that jar of coins some one buried A Treasure hunter with out hope is not a Treasure hunter!!!!!! Cant wait till your next post Great job!!I'm sure you've earned it!!!!!

OP
OP
foreverRich

foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's amazing! How in the world did you find baseball cards> LOL

If you have been following my posts about this site you know that I am just digging a hole and searching the dirt. Most coins are found with a pin pointer. Therefore there are a lot of visual finds that a detector couldn't find. That is what has made these hunts so much FUN.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice assortment of finds! :occasion14:

OP
OP
foreverRich

foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that can't be an ivory chess piece could it ?

If so I would hate to see the size if the board. It measures about 4" high and pretty heavy. Was wondering what it was used for. Too small for garden piece. Could have been in a curio cabinet.

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how that ground is such a target-rich environment. It's almost as if a house collapsed with everything still in it.

OP
OP
foreverRich

foreverRich

Mar 31, 2009
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's amazing how that ground is such a target-rich environment. It's almost as if a house collapsed with everything still in it.

That's EXACTLY what happened!!Only the house was demolished with everything in it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread