One Nice Point

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Heck of a nice sign for that new spot. Sweet point. Second piece might have a solution cavity. Congrats on the finds.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few nice pieces there for sure.
I really like that first stem point.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like you are in a tropical garden where you take the shots. Nice material and good luck with the new spot.

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Your starting to get a large collection. How many do you think you have found this yr already? How many you got in your collection so far? I think a group shot would be cool if it isnt much trouble.

This year I have filled up two boxes about the size of a shoe box with what I call good finds. I put the broken artifacts in boxes out in the garage. There is no way I could take a picture of all of them. I have some frames but most of my finds I have in boxes and I have lots and lots of boxes.

OP
OP
A

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
That first point is interesting. Do you think it is a finished point? It looks like the right lower corner was never completed. Or, for all I know, that is how it should look.

It looks finished to me.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bet you do have lots of boxes. Americus aka Point King!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread