One of my best finds

KILLER Tn

Jan 23, 2009
I found this gold necklace about two weeks ago , and didn't think it was "real" . I showed my wife about three days later , and she said that it looks real to her , so one weekend we went out of town to eat , and we stopped by a Jewelers and had it looked at and tested . It has 120 diamonds , that are real and the gold tested real too . I haven't got a full appraisal yet , but they said it is over 2,500.00 . IMG_2991[1].JPG

Upvote 17
When it comes to jewels and precious metal, trust a woman...

That necklace is a heart-stopper, your wife is going to love it! Congrats on a once-in-a lifetime find. Can you tell us more about the dig itself? Found in a park? Tot lot? Beach?

Beautiful necklace! Like all the others we need more details - what kind of area did you find it in?

That is a beautiful necklace my friend! Banner worthy! Big congrats!!

Congratz on an awesome find! I agree, though, more details! Where did you find it, city, state, park/beach/private property? What machine were you using? What was the story that led you to that spot? What did it hit as?

I see a new metal detector in site as an upgrade for free compliments of the find, you where supposed to get it to get a new detector. You found it you get the reward!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice find did they tell you the age? was it fresh or did it have some history?

I found it on private property that I have hunted a few times , with my Whites V3i .It was just beneath the grass , not very deep . I just figured it was a cheap one someone lost , and didn't realize it was the real deal . I think an old house used to be near this spot , but I don't the necklace is that old , maybe 80's ?? I think someone had it on and the clasp wasn't connected all the way and it fell off and they didn't realize it , because it wasn't hooked when I found it . I had shown it to some of my friends , and they said Oh it's not real .

Chic who lost that must have been heart broken...or drunk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back