One of the reson why I love my Whites

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the reson why I love my White's

One of the reason why I love my White's so much is the fact is...flip them over and on the back,there's enough information to get you on the go and finding the good stuff.
my 5900 and mxt and my classic l are like that. Some White's don't offer that information,but most models it's their,more than other brands I think any ways.and I seen a lot of off brands since I was bitten by the detecting bug.

liftloop

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: One of the reson why I love my White's

Yall know why I love my whites?Since 1950,61 years gotta mean supthin!!!!!!!!!!M-6 DD6x10 BABY!!!!GOOOOD separation!!!If I ain't tellin ya the truth,I'm lyin to ya!

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I like Whites because they are dependable and they put their service where their mouth is. Service is AWESOME.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I like White's because they leave all of the good stuff in the ground for me to find and clear out most of the trash.

THANKS! :hello2:

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bazinga said:
I like White's because they leave all of the good stuff in the ground for me to find and clear out most of the trash.

THANKS! :hello2:.........................in your dreams.......................................

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

liftloop said:
bazinga said:

THANKS! :hello2:.........................in your dreams.......................................

Yeah, I thank White's machines every time I hunt a park for this very reason! THANKS WHITES! :)

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

bazinga, you are seeeoooo crruueeelllll :tongue3:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other

bazinga said:
liftloop said:
bazinga said:

Yeah, I thank White's machines every time I hunt a park for this very reason! THANKS WHITES! :)
Bazinga,I imagine ALL brands of MD's are used everywhere.I go to areas that have the life pounded out of them,so it seems,they still got a breathe or two!My M-6 has NEVER let me down for something good,wether it be coins or jewelery ALWAYS find something good.There's an old schoolyard full of canslaw,I pick it out,got some real nice finds too!It's all in preference my friend ,if it works to your liking,so be it!!!!!!Don't go looking for the perfect Christmas tree!I've learned what my sweetbaby's tellin me!This would be the ONLY time I let a female do the talking,no disrespect to you ladies,No woman tells me what to do.God Bless All,HH,Chris

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Liftloop is always trying to start an argument by saying Whites are the best. He never has anything positive to say and I think hes angry because he doesn't find anything but trash. He never posts a picture of his finds.Everybody just ignores him. By the way, those White detectors look like your swinging a military ammo box, I cant tell if they were made last week or 1960. This is not directed at Whites owners, only liftloop.

K

Kentucky Kache

worldtalker said:
This would be the ONLY time I let a female do the talking,no disrespect to you ladies,No woman tells me what to do.God Bless All,HH,Chris

There are still a few real men in this world. Allow me to virtually shake your hand. :icon_thumleft:

BTW, I like White's machines.

Diggin Dan

Greenie
Jun 26, 2011
Payson, Utah
Detector(s) used
HeathKit, Bounty Hunter, Jetco, Coinmaster 4, 6000D, XLT

I totally agree with you Suprdave. Love my XLT. Just keep diggin. :icon_sunny:

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Don't tell Bazinga, but my Whites has found some stuff he didn't get.
luvsdux

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

luvsdux said:
luvsdux

It's a shame you aren't telling the truth. If you were actually local to me and not on the other side of the country I'd challenge you to a hunt every day of the week. And we could video tape the massacre.

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

bazinga said:
luvsdux said:
luvsdux

It's a shame you aren't telling the truth. If you were actually local to me and not on the other side of the country I'd challenge you to a hunt every day of the week. And we could video tape the massacre.

Might be fun, if you're ever out west get in touch.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread