One of those days . . .

Tourezrick

Nov 2, 2006
South Side of Chicago (the baddest part of town)
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
We all have them, where all we find is trash, trash and more trash, but then, we see some things that make it all worthwhile. Today was one of those days- found junk in an area that was supposed to be pristine, but wasn't. And then the magic began. The deer are as close as they look, Bucky Beaver has been an overachiever, and wouldn't you know it, the batteries died in the camera before I got a shot of the lodge! Too bad I gotta go to work tomorrow! Man, I love this hobby!

Tourezrick

Attachments

• phpa7Zr23PM.jpg
    phpa7Zr23PM.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 642
  • phpbghIXVPM.jpg
    phpbghIXVPM.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 649
  • phpsoVFFFPM.jpg
    phpsoVFFFPM.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 646
  • phpwlYTXKPM.jpg
    phpwlYTXKPM.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 634
Upvote 0

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
T,

your got out, thats what counts.

Never find anything if your not out there.

Nice photos.

have a good un..................

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, i have one of those trailer hitches....they're from the 50's! That means your on the right track!

HH
-GC

Sand

May 20, 2005
Germany
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250; Minelab Explorer II
Do not worry, deers are always the indicator of rabbish findings, had the same in Germany :) Found nothing that time

DSCF0237.jpg

Night Stalker

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 & Tesoro Cortes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Makes one appreciate the great outdoors! Nice pictures, thanks for sharing - hh/ns

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
How cool!

I have deer that hang out around my house all the time. Can't even get that close though. Usually I can get 40-50 feet away and they will just stand there and stare, as long as I make no sudden moves. I try to get closer and I just see white tail as they run away.

T

TreasureTales

Nice pix. Love to see the wildlife. Also love to EAT the wildlife. ;D Nothing quite as nice as venison backstrap.

I wouldn't be disappointed about not finding much treasure...you did see some great wildlife and that beaver tree. That's a kind of treasure, I think.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We didn't climb to the top of the ladder of the food chain to become a vegetarian did we?....Great pic's,sorry to hear about the mishap's....PM me those recipe's if you can....HHoliday's to you and your's!!

T

TreasureTales

VEGETARIAN ... Indian word for poor hunter. One of my favorite slogans. It's on the frame of my license plate.

I think it is possible to enjoy seeing wildlife, respecting wildlife, and EATING wildlife. Top of the food chain, indeed. Uh, unless face-to-face with a grizzly or great white shark. ;D

eathabs

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2005
Sunbury, PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Classic ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't believe no one said it...............NICE RACK!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread