Greega

Mar 9, 2019
Greece
Detector(s) used
Lorenz deepmax Z1 , XP DEUS, Rangertell Examiner
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_1.png

information about one target here fellas. Any thoughts?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too many underground pipelines, cables, utilities, to dig around buildings.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once our utilities company came to the door for permission to hook a 2-box detector up on gas meter. They wanted to trace pipeline to the vacant lot next to our property. One box disconnected from the other used to follow the gas pipeline. I didn't know the pipeline went so far straight out in yard before making a turn, under driveway and out to the road. For many years my dowsing rods responded to the pipeline and now can understand what the target is. Never tried digging because signal was hard to identify.

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once our utilities company came to the door for permission to hook a 2-box detector up on gas meter. They wanted to trace pipeline to the vacant lot next to our property. One box disconnected from the other used to follow the gas pipeline. I didn't know the pipeline went so far straight out in yard before making a turn, under driveway and out to the road. For many years my dowsing rods responded to the pipeline and now can understand what the target is. Never tried digging because signal was hard to identify.

Attachments

• IMG_5340.jpeg
    IMG_5340.jpeg
    190.1 KB · Views: 28

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold target at red area
That is the exact same spot I was getting a signal. There are 2 other anomalies to the right of it, which don't seem to be treasure. Greece even during road construction, they dig up all kinds of valuable artifacts and treasure. A German diver found 2 crates of Nazi WW2 gold bars in the bay there. Problem is the water is very murky. Gold bars in crates got pushed overboard from ship during the attack. If this is Greece, what his profile said.

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the exact same spot I was getting a signal. There are 2 other anomalies to the right of it, which don't seem to be treasure. Greece even during road construction, they dig up all kinds of valuable artifacts and treasure. A German diver found 2 crates of Nazi WW2 gold bars in the bay there. Problem is the water is very murky. Gold bars in crates got pushed overboard from ship during the attack. If this is Greece, what his profile said.
I was
I only look for the strongest gold target and that is it .

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The spot joska hit its a witness from other dowser

Sorry no gold treasure on the picture

greega are you joking?

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spot joska hit its a witness from other dowser

Sorry no gold treasure on the picture

greega are you joking?
Greega don’t pay attention to what they say my spot is a true gold target all you have to do is have someone use a GPR or deep detection on my spot area and there be a big target period.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Detecting dowser witness its easy
Yes multiple witness on a picture its a pain, you can get angry

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kind of lost here?? I must be missing something....

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting dowser witness its easy
Yes multiple witness on a picture its a pain, you can get angry
I have no idea what type of rod you’re using but it’s not working lol one gold target on the picture.. I have an engineered rod and it’s not like any thing you buy lol.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kind of lost here?? I must be missing something....

Stay lost if you can... :coffee2:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no idea what type of rod you’re using but it’s not working lol one gold target on the picture.. I have an engineered rod and it’s not like any thing you buy lol.
Okay Weregolf here is my challenge for you 3 images one is gold and one is silver and one is mineral let me know which is which thank you for doing it and I’ll be here to see the results.I,m most certain you can do this easily.

Attachments

• IMG_5329.png
    IMG_5329.png
    1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5134.jpeg
    IMG_5134.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4240.png
    IMG_4240.png
    195.6 KB · Views: 16

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why does one at top say silver pitcher and the other gold + diamonds-2 boxes?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stay lost if you can... :coffee2:
Some people on here don’t believe on my spot lol

I only say where I'd picked up things... it's not for me to deny or confirm hits of other dowsers (unless have knowledge of something). Usually If I don't get anything where another person marked a hit, I'll just keep quiet about it.

At the top left area of red square you made, I got something old enough, could date back to the time of Roman occupation.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread