TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm kind of lost here?? I must be missing something....
I think your seeing what the rest of us are seeing... a picture of a building and nothing more, (no information to go with this) so yes.. like you, I'm lost as to what they are talking about.. But.. it would appear that the Picture is where several members have used a dowsing rod to detect gold? Assuming they have all been there... as I can't see how someone uses a dowsing rod on a picture over the internet ??
Sooo it must be an inside thing ? Only known to the people that are in on the joke so to speak ?
I'm not, so like you ... I say... Am I missing something here ?

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think your seeing what the rest of us are seeing... a picture of a building and nothing more, (no information to go with this) so yes.. like you, I'm lost as to what they are talking about.. But.. it would appear that the Picture is where several members have used a dowsing rod to detect gold? Assuming they have all been there... as I can't see how someone uses a dowsing rod on a picture over the internet ??
Sooo it must be an inside thing ? Only known to the people that are in on the joke so to speak ?
I'm not, so like you ... I say... Am I missing something here ?
Do you know anything about gold frequency coming to the surface of any place where gold has been buried and yes dowsing the spot on the picture is just the same as I would be standing on the spot.I can touch any gold in my hand or picture and my en engineered rod will react to the gold frequency.This example is proof of what I’m saying because that gold target was down to 5 1/2 feet and do you really think that any detector could have detected that .lol

Attachments

• IMG_3502.jpeg
    IMG_3502.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 4F820890-1DDF-41BB-9969-A03AC28FDDA8.jpeg
    4F820890-1DDF-41BB-9969-A03AC28FDDA8.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you know anything about gold frequency coming to the surface of any place where gold has been buried and yes dowsing the spot on the picture is just the same as I would be standing on the spot.I can touch any gold in my hand or picture and my en engineered rod will react to the gold frequency.This example is proof of what I’m saying because that gold target was down to 5 1/2 feet and do you really think that any detector could have detected that .lol
Can you back that up with hard science ? And I'll be honest, the Gold earring? 😳 is nice, but I would have a hard time digging a pit like that for ANYTHING even something gold... what would I tell the neighbors ? I would probably get arrested, or at least approuched on a beach, if I was to start digging something that looked like that hole :dontknow:

But to answer your question...
"Do you know anything about gold frequency coming to the surface of any place where gold has been buried"

No !

But you're expecting me to believe that I can take a picture of my cow pasture and you can tell me where in that picture my lost gold wedding band is, simply by dowsing the picture ?
I'm not buying it... sorry..

Last edited:

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you back that up with hard science ? And I'll be honest, the Gold earring? 😳 is nice, but I would have a hard time digging a pit like that for ANYTHING even something gold... what would I tell the neighbors ? I would probably get arrested, or at least approuched on a beach, if I was to start digging something that looked like that hole :dontknow:

But to answer your question...
"Do you know anything about gold frequency coming to the surface of any place where gold has been buried"

No !

But you're expecting me to believe that I can take a picture of my cow pasture and you can tell me where in that picture my lost gold wedding band is, simply by dowsing the picture ?
I'm not buying it... sorry..
Yes I can if it’s a close area like and I normally do things on google earth mainly or a picture of the area you believe it is at

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I can if it’s a close area like and I normally do things on google earth mainly or a picture of the area you believe it is at
I can send you a video I made showing you how it works but I can’t upload it on here so if you want to see it pm me and I can give you my email.

OP
OP
Greega

Greega

Mar 9, 2019
Greece
Detector(s) used
Lorenz deepmax Z1 , XP DEUS, Rangertell Examiner
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The spot joska hit its a witness from other dowser

Sorry no gold treasure on the picture

greega are you joking?
No im not .. I have information for a hidden crate with gold there ..all of a sudden the spot is one meter away from the spot Joska said

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No im not .. I have information for a hidden crate with gold there ..all of a sudden the spot is one meter away from the spot Joska said

Nazi gold?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread