Only Found 120 Silver Quarters Today!!!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Jul 29, 2005
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't do a lot of coin roll hunting but I have a connection at the bank who knows I metal detect and will let me know if a silver dollar or something comes into the bank...small town...love it. My connection called and told me she had a couple rolls which may contain silver. I headed over and picked up three rolls of quarters, wach with a silver showing out the end. I didn't peak because I wanted to be surprised when I got home...

Sure enough...every single quarter was silver...I havn't checked for any key dates yet but there was one 1931 in the mix. It was a good day!

Attachments

• silvers 003.jpg
    silvers 003.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 917
  • silvers 002.jpg
    silvers 002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 917
  • silvers 011.jpg
    silvers 011.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 916
  • silvers 009.jpg
    silvers 009.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 907
  • silvers 008.jpg
    silvers 008.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 887
Upvote 0
silver is silver no mater where you find it. nothen beats inside information. :thumbsup:

Wow Romeo, you hit the silver jackpot! What was the last year that Canada used silver?

Awesome Romeo! :thumbsup: That 1931 is super cool. Nice to have a connection at the bank. :wink:
Congrats on a nice haul.
-MM-

Prober said:
Wow Romeo, you hit the silver jackpot! What was the last year that Canada used silver?

1968 was the last year for silver and then it was only 50%. Prior to that it was 80% and the early silver up to war time was 925.

Very Sweet! You scored good. ;D ;D ;D

Maybe you should take your "connection" out to lunch. :thumbsup:

Funny cause my son Nate found a 1969 Canadian Quarter over the weekend that he thought was silver. He wanted to bet me that it was. I knew that '68 was the last year and didn't want to take his money so I declined the bet..... :wink: ;D

Bob

TreasureTales said:
Excellent. I hope you find a way to say thank you to your "bank connection." I wonder who that could be. lol

Shhhh...don't tell! ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back