Dirtwisher

Nov 1, 2013
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Has the site been updated recently? I saw a new icon appearance but I also have a new iPhone 6 and thought it may have something to do with that. Then I noticed that every thread has only the original post showing on the preview screen. Again, maybe this is a settings option but I'm not aware of that.

If this is a new design and is up for debate or open to feedback, I'd like to offer that the old way was better. I only had to do a quick perusal in the old style to see if there were new posts that interest me. With the new way it's set up, I'm blindly opening threads I like to see if there's any interesting replies, but quickly get bored of that. I find that I'm not paying that much attention to the site anymore. Anyone else with me?

DW

Upvote 1

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not much help I'm e-challenged. I have to do it that way normally, only the original post is listed which has to be clicked on then the replies are shown. I have an I-pad.
Is that what you mean?
There maybe a different way to view it but I don't know what it is, maybe the mods can help.

OP
OP
Dirtwisher

Dirtwisher

Nov 1, 2013
MA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 9" and 11", AT Pro, Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to just see the latest post for each thread on the preview screen, which was a heck of a lot better than seeing just the original post. Maybe there is a setting I can change. Hopefully someone can chime in with a suggestion, or a confirmation that the site has changed the way it displays threads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread