Oops Im In Trouble!!!! Chug

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Today was great We got out together this Morning A a local Beach Only found trash and One Nickle!!!! Then we got a call to show the vacant apartment!!!! Not She has an eviction along with the others 2 that called While we were there!!!

We tried the park that we have been hunting But there were Thousands of DEPOSITERS THERE!!!! ;D ;D ;D We will hit that one Tomorrow morning early!!!

FINALLY we got back out Hunting at a local beach and There were Depositors everywhere While While detecting and Looking at the Local Scenery Red noticed that I was Looking at The Eye candy Walking down The Embankmet to The River!!!! White Top !!! Pink Shorts!!!!! Yes She Knows I'm Making this Post!!!!!!!!! I told YA I'm IN TROUBBLE Love Ya Red With All My Heart , Soul and Being!!!! Chug

Upvote 0

billn1956

Jan 2, 2010
if you was already in trouble .you should have taken some pics.so that we could understand how much trouble you were in. Just kidding red.no really take some pics Chug

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Trust me!!!! :-\ :-\ Allot of Trouble!!!!! :'( :'( :'( Sorry No Pics That would Kill Me!!!! Red ya Know!!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have my glasses that turn dark for me I think it was the head action and not paying attention that red had dug her target and was watching me watch her!!!! :help: :help: :help: Guess I better find Her another gold ring Soon!!!!

Red had the camera!!!! if i tried to take a picture I would be Walking funny for a Bit!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
well your not dead so your going to look but just remember while your looking that ya found the one you really wanted.

trixie charger

Aug 31, 2010
N.C.
Chug and Red said:
I have my glasses that turn dark for me I think it was the head action and not paying attention that red had dug her target and was watching me watch her!!!! :help: :help: :help: Guess I better find Her another gold ring Soon!!!!

Red had the camera!!!! if i tried to take a picture I would be Walking funny for a Bit!!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

The head turn got ya bud!!!! :tongue3: need to work on your peripheral vision 8)

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
I feel the urge to go to the beach . Maybe keep the detector in the car. With shades. :tongue3: :laughing9:

NaturalJWL

Jul 19, 2007
NC
Chug, you know we need pics to establish proof, as to how much trouble you are in. :dontknow:

You could supply the "before" pics. :hello2:

Red supply the "after" pics. :help:

Just a suggestion. :icon_thumleft:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
on man's trash, is another man's treasure, but what's more important, the gold or the diamond? :laughing7: :laughing7:

S

stefen

Hey! I feel your pain...

A while back Cris and I were walking to the market when out of the blue I got a blindsided hit on the arm...

Apparently a well endowed blond wearing tight shorts and a low slung blouse was bouncing unfettered towards us...

I swear that I was inappropriately wounded before my eyes engaged the oncoming enemy...

My right eye was going up and the left was bouncing down...then visa versa with each step she took...

Makes one dizzy...

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:laughing9: Sorry there are no pictures for everyone, our camera died and we have to use our cell phones. So lets try this, I'll paint you a pretty picture! :sign13: She was about 5'2 or so, around 110 pounds, her measurements looked like 36-18-36, blond, gorgeous figure, wearing a string bikini bottom that was white, and a pink tankini, and she had a beautiful tan, and when she walked, you couldn't help NOT looking!!! :laughing9: She had a nice butt, and all the guys on the beach were watching her!!!! :tongue3: Even Chug!!!! :laughing9: Oh well, what can you do about it? :laughing9: Red :hello:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chug I keep telling ya Brother , the jumpin up an down tongue hanging out pointing going oh oh oh is NOT I repeat NOT actin all cool while observing the public lol

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
you gotta understand, if women didn't want to be seen, they wouldn't dress like that, or walk so everything moves at the same time. we're doomed, us men wouldn't be respectful if didn't show our appreciation :laughing7: :laughing7:

S

stefen

Women dress for other women...a typical in-your-face statement saying my "bods better than yours"...

Therefore, if a women is thinly veiled (or unrestrained), its purposely meant to piss off the other women...and knowing husbands or boyfriends will be watching...

The end results can be devastating...

Noses broken...eyes blackened...faces slapped...arms punched...privates kicked...and the like...

So you think your wife is going to cat-fight the exhibitionist?....NO!

She has you as the substitute punching bag... :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread