Oregon Sunstone Trip May 2nd 08 - Posted in Events

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
Heck, I might bring my Mom along. She's been itching to try the sunstones ever since my uncle showed up with a big red one he dug and had cut last summer. It was fingernail sized and deep red.

One question; I'm a little confused about the dates, fees, etc. Up top didn't it say that May 1st was the free day, but the plan is for the 2nd at the free area? Is the 1st then free at the pay side, or am I all mixed up?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
With Spectrum your first day is always free, the second day of digging there is a charge. David and I have not tried Spectrum before, we went to Dust Devil but have had heard a lot of good things about Spectrum too. Definitely bring Mom! It will be a blast!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
:o :o :o Just realized how close this date is!! Is there still a trip planned?? If so, who all is going? :icon_scratch:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
We are going to have to postpone the trip for a bit folks! USTiger had some unexpected medical bills come up and don't wanna go without him since this was originally his trip to begin with! Hopefully in a month or two we will be able to reschedule!! Heal up there Bo!! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

eathan

May 19, 2006
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Goldmaster V-SAT, ACE 250, Lobo SuperTRAQ
Sorry to hear about the medical bills! Hope the healing goes quick, USTiger.

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just got back from my second trip to the Hospital .. yes my bills just increased seams when i was knocked out a small piece of my skull broke off.. it is minor but still hurts. nothing serius but to expensive for me to handle a trip to mid Oregon too, i am sorry folks that i cant even make it for a trip i arranged.

Good news is that the guy who knocked me out is arrested and in jail.

USTiger

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Well I am sure glad he is in jail! We can go when you are up to it physically and financially, don't worry on it! We are determined to get to meet you and hunt with ya! You just take care of yourself and keep in touch! ~hugsnprayers~ Cyndi

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i Promise you all when i am ok again and have an ok from the Doc i will post new date.. maybe some of us can carpool to make the trip cheaper.

USTiger

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
USTiger said:
just got back from my second trip to the Hospital .. yes my bills just increased seams when i was knocked out a small piece of my skull broke off.. it is minor but still hurts. nothing serius but to expensive for me to handle a trip to mid Oregon too, i am sorry folks that i cant even make it for a trip i arranged.

Good news is that the guy who knocked me out is arrested and in jail.

USTiger

well all be praying for you to have a quick recovery

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread