ORX is pulling up the old lead

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found several musket balls with the ORX here at home. I run 31 khz for the most part and usually run coin fast for the most part but pulled the deeper ones with the coin deep setting. I have not found any musket balls until recently with the newer larger stock coils on machines like the equinox and anfibio. However even with those units, I only dug 3 total. With the ORX things are looking up so far. It hits them hard. Here is a pic of the recent digs.

P8iHxVC.jpg

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2014
mid western ARK
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
nice, figured the nox would hit those

OP
OP
bigtim1973

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 1 with the Nox and 2 with the Makro units. Swinging in the exact same ares, I am finding better targets now with the ORX and the Dues I just received. I do have the 3 not in the picture that was found with the others too on purpose and just showing the ORX finds. It is possible I could have found these with the other units. But I have been swinging this ORX for a lesser period of time and I am pulling things up that the others did not. So I am sold on the XP units now.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I didn't already have the Deus, I would probably go with an Equinox or AT Max. However, since I have the Deus, I probably won't get another machine until they make a huge jump in technology. Like (wishful thinking) a 3 pound unit that has a color visual image, clear, sharp and 3D of the target when you hover over it! For under $2,000. Yeah! That will happen! Maybe 50 years from now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread