OUR FINDS

F

Familyjewells

OK, here are our finds....

The 2 brown circle looking thingies looks like a cover that would be on a button...one says : Kangaroo Brand and the other says: Cyrus W. Scott's Level Best. And then of course the wheat penny and the silver ring...that little thing registered solid gold under pull tab, but its silver....could it be stainless steel? Maybe handmade white gold? This is hubby's first ring find and today (Aug. 22nd) is his birthday..:):) Tell me what yall think ok?? We would appreciate the input. :)

Attachments

• finds #2.jpg
    finds #2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 584
  • finds #2 007.jpg
    finds #2 007.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 1,471
Upvote 0
Cool ring! those button covers are neat too.
Could be platinum, white gold, nickel, stainless steel, etc...

Joanie!!!!

Yall did good!!! Those are some really great finds!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!!!

;)

Nope, no markings inside whatsoever.... ;)

We believe it could be a baby ring.....

Joanie and Billy

What a nice set of finds! The Scott's Level Best button i believe came off of a spirit level or bubble level. Do not know about the Kangaroo button.

WOW! I looked at your post this second time and then realized that I had found one of those Scott's Level Best buttons. I wish I could remember where I put it. If I do I will post it.

rabajohn, hmmm, you found the SAME thing? Well, it could be a button cover of some sort....

We were puzzeled the first time we found it... :-\

Dave-enc, thank you very much.... ;)

We are still puzzled about the ring tho... :-\

We have no idea, we think it could be a baby's ring...no tarnishes..just shiny.... ;D

Joanie and Billy

Great digs, & Congrats on the ring... WTG!!!
Good luck & Happy Birthday~

Thank you all very much!!! ;)

My hubby was so excited about this little silvery thing...LOL...you should have seen him !! :D

How great, found his first ring on his birthday yesterday.... We might take it to a jeweler. :-\

Joanie and Billy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back