Our First Ring

P

Pentico

Well mark one more first off the list of things to find with FINDO (Garrett Ace 250)
Found our first ring, I don't think it is silver but silver plated. Who cares got our first ring.
We found yet another park with in miles of our house that we had no idea was there.
Nice big play ground with gravel looked very inviting. As you see from the picture below we had a great day. Really only about 2 hours to hunt, my other hobby (WORK) got in the way again.
On the way out of the park we found yet another play ground just as big. So we got up this morning and finished off the first play ground. Sunday we will hit the new play ground and I can not wait to see what we come up with.

Want to thank everyone here for their support and help getting us started in the hobby.

IF any of you are ever in the Colorado area feel free to look us up and let's go hit the coils.
Hey we will even have you for dinner!

Make it a great Day!
ChrisP, LeeAnn and Lyndee

Thought for the day: Drink lots of water!

Attachments

• Aug 10th 007.JPG
    Aug 10th 007.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 428
Upvote 0

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
whether plate, junk, or gold... the first ring is priceless..... heck anything u can dig for free is awesome! Congrats from the sweltering Ohio heat wave of '07.... too bad I will never get to Colorado..... I am with you in spirit....

RAndy

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
:o Congrats on your first RING, the 1st is always the best! I'd try and come and visit you but I don't think I'd like to be eaten for dinner. hehe
Glad to see you have your whole famile envolved in the sport. HH and keep 'em comming.

Desertfox

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
The first is allways the best no matter what it is. There will be many more to come, but you will remember that first one. Congrats on a great hunt!

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Congrats on your first ring, I'm up to 38 (actually 40, I gave one to a little kid at a park and threw one away that was all bent up). Do you have a lot of people for dinner? I'm surprised anyone would volunteer to be dinner. LOL ;D

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Congrats on your first Ring find. Looks like the ACE 250 is doing well for you. I hope you hunting in the jewelry mode. In the coin mode, a lot of jewelry can be missed. I know you dig a lot of junk in jewelry mode, but that where you will find the 10k Gold and White Gold rings at.

Good Luck and HH, Ringfinder

P.S. Whats for Dinner?? :)

R

RUDY2003

Congrats on the first ring!!!!
Nice finds and good luck at the next one...

Keep diggin'...

ScrewcapRoy

Jun 14, 2007
Weymouth Mass
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
The first ring is always the best. I can remember mine like it was yesterday and I still have the ring (never give it up). I am sure that this is the first of many more to come. Thanks for the post and it is cool that the family is in the hobby with you.

HH. Roy

K

kindgrind

Hey congrats!
U should definately check out my buddies vid on youtube!

Villn

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread