ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Played for a while today in the spot I have cleaned up and in the new weeds a little bit. Not one silver coin today. The only gold I found probably should have been thrown back to grow up also.

Never found a religious medal in a package before. I did find a silver ring once in a plastic bag and a plastic bag of clad but not a small envelope with a silver plated anything inside. It is old but not sterling.

The ring is 1.61 grams of 14K. That brings me to 34 rings and two bridges. The other ring is aluminum. Five wheat's, the oldest is 1913D. Nothing too exciting today. However, I did find some more dock posts out there and I think I am getting closer to figuring out where most things were on one end of the H. I guess I will never know for sure. Still haven't hit another hot spot but they are hiding out there somewhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 22
OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:

ShortbusElite

Jun 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scuba, your "bad" day would be an epic hunt for me. As always, great finds!

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Scuba, your "bad" day would be an epic hunt for me. As always, great finds!

Yea, I know for most. And I also know that stinks. I think instead of my posts being inspiring they are probably beginning to maybe annoy? I know there are places like this elsewhere but I also know few and far between. Most probably on private property. I hope others can find a place that is a bonanza for them and be able to post it.

ShortbusElite

Jun 26, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yea, I know for most. And I also know that stinks. I think instead of my posts being inspiring they are probably beginning to maybe annoy? I know there are places like this elsewhere but I also know few and far between. Most probably on private property. I hope others can find a place that is a bonanza for them and be able to post it.

No, no, Keep Posting! It is great to see finds like yours get recovered. It just goes to show everybody on the forum that there is good stuff to dig. Keep wading through the canslaw and pulltabs and you will get to the good stuff!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread