pgill

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2005
Northampton, UK
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Sabre II / Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nahabit, looks like you were wounded in that battle ::) I bet it was one of the good looking ladies that did that to you..... I know they act all friendly, and then hit you in the eye with a bullet...... How cunning these ladies are ;D

God bless
Peter

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Those must be the "before" shots. Afterwards, its just a mess. Paintball really gets your adrenelin pumping, eh Nahabit?

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
looks like fun!........which one of those wiley bastards got you in the face!! ;D

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Shots be hurt beat by the way :P - we were at war two groups one held defense others attacked. In a photo I after fight "killed"

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Are you into Speed ball or woods ball ? If it's woods ball,good for you !! Where are you ? What state ? I'm in Virginia,going out to play Saturday,come on down.I'm in my late 50's and still give the "Younger Generation" a fit.
papa ;D

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
papa said:
Are you into Speed ball or woods ball ? If it's woods ball,good for you !! Where are you ? What state ? I'm in Virginia,going out to play Saturday,come on down.I'm in my late 50's and still give the "Younger Generation" a fit.
papa ;D

it would be a long drive! hes in moscow russia papa ;D.

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Guess I should have read the sign,or tryed to. Wounder if you can play by internet? Now that would be a trip !! From Russia With Love ??
papa ???

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
papa said:
Guess I should have read the sign,or tryed to. Wounder if you can play by internet? Now that would be a trip !! From Russia With Love ??
papa ???

How it is possible to play through the Internet?

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Just like you would chess,or some of the games on line.pick out a mapped area,how many players,etc. Belive it or not,there are programs made for this. Way over my head,but fun to watch.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
papa said:
Just like you would chess,or some of the games on line.pick out a mapped area,how many players,etc. Belive it or not,there are programs made for this. Way over my head,but fun to watch.
More in detail

papa

Sep 21, 2006
Go to YAHOO search and type in ... "online paintball games" then have at it !!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Better tell Marc or Jeff looks like we will have to have a online paint ball forum. Great.....Treasure Hunters playing paint ball, what next?
Nice picture Nahabit, good thing you had the safety glasses on.

djabend

Dec 12, 2006
Cicero, NY
Detector(s) used
White's DFX 300 Sunray DX-1 probe/ XLT Sunray XL-1 probe
wvdrummer said:
When the piant ball hits you does it hurt?
It can, especially if it hits bare skin. I only did play paintball once and I did not wear gloves. Yep I got hit in the hand. It was a game of woodsball and the others had played before many times. I did not stand a chance.
It was fun but not something I wanted to really get into.
HH,
Donny

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Он был очень давно, так как я играл пейнтбол. Похоже, что вы имели удовольствие. Представляется также, что Вас и Ваших друзей пришли к выводу идеальный цели, для старой армии химические защитные костюмы.

Я еще учимся говорить по-русски, но легче мне читать и писать, чем говорить. Я в основном научиться понимать русский говорят на прослушивание песни TatY

I haven't played paintball in a very long time. It looks like you had fun! Also, I see that you found a great use for the old army chemical protective suits.

I'm still learning to speak Russian but it is easier for me to read and write it than to speak. I'm learning how to understand spoken Russian by listening to songs by T.a.t.U. !

HH,
SgtSki

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I play every weekend....Here is my guns of choice a Planet Eclipse Ego with a Pulse hopper and a Angel speed with a Halo.

Attachments

• 1409923459_l.jpg
    1409923459_l.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 394
  • 1409904971_l.jpg
    1409904971_l.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 393

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
wvdrummer said:
When the piant ball hits you does it hurt?

Ya I play every weekend and have taken shots everywere. My worst shot was when I got bunkered and took one to the ahhhhh...gonads...haha the neck and hands hurt also. My second worst his was another time I was bunkered and took one too the knuckle it took the skin off down to the bone in a perfect circle for the next month everywere i went people asked me what happened to my hand. The guns keep getting more accurate with higher rates of fire, most guys out there now are doing 15 paintballs a second, the guns Im shooting have unlimited rates of fire only limited by the hopper which will feed me 40 balls a second and 23 balls per second on my halo. Of course more people cant hit 40 balls per second or anywere near that but even 20 balls a second is a hell of a volly comming down on you. But its alot of fun.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SgtSki in MI said:
Он был очень давно, так как я играл пейнтбол. Похоже, что вы имели удовольствие. Представляется также, что Вас и Ваших друзей пришли к выводу идеальный цели, для старой армии химические защитные костюмы.

Я еще учимся говорить по-русски, но легче мне читать и писать, чем говорить. Я в основном научиться понимать русский говорят на прослушивание песни TatY

I haven't played paintball in a very long time. It looks like you had fun! Also, I see that you found a great use for the old army chemical protective suits.

I'm still learning to speak Russian but it is easier for me to read and write it than to speak. I'm learning how to understand spoken Russian by listening to songs by T.a.t.U. !

HH,
SgtSki

I was learning the Russian alphabet a couple years back (on my own, not school). Then tried learning Ukrainian also, but it messed up the learning process. I tested out different automatic Internet translators, found one wasn't too bad. You can always tell, if go English to Russian, back to English again. If it still makes any sense, the translation must be ok. Here is what I got from your Russian.

"It was very much for a long time as I played a paintball. Similar, that you had pleasure. It is represented also, that you and your friends objectives, for old army chemical protective suits have come to conclusion ideal."

So much for automatic translators..haha :D, still is better than the English of some Russians.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Red_desert said:
SgtSki in MI said:

HH,
SgtSki

I was learning the Russian alphabet a couple years back (on my own, not school). Then tried learning Ukrainian also, but it messed up the learning process. I tested out different automatic Internet translators, found one wasn't too bad. You can always tell, if go English to Russian, back to English again. If it still makes any sense, the translation must be ok. Here is what I got from your Russian.

"It was very much for a long time as I played a paintball. Similar, that you had pleasure. It is represented also, that you and your friends objectives, for old army chemical protective suits have come to conclusion ideal."

So much for automatic translators..haha :D, still is better than the English of some Russians.
Russian and Ukranian alphabet is 100% equally

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions