Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Red_desert said:
SgtSki in MI said:
Он был очень давно, так как я играл пейнтбол. Похоже, что вы имели удовольствие. Представляется также, что Вас и Ваших друзей пришли к выводу идеальный цели, для старой армии химические защитные костюмы.

Я еще учимся говорить по-русски, но легче мне читать и писать, чем говорить. Я в основном научиться понимать русский говорят на прослушивание песни TatY

I haven't played paintball in a very long time. It looks like you had fun! Also, I see that you found a great use for the old army chemical protective suits.

I'm still learning to speak Russian but it is easier for me to read and write it than to speak. I'm learning how to understand spoken Russian by listening to songs by T.a.t.U. !

HH,
SgtSki

I was learning the Russian alphabet a couple years back (on my own, not school). Then tried learning Ukrainian also, but it messed up the learning process. I tested out different automatic Internet translators, found one wasn't too bad. You can always tell, if go English to Russian, back to English again. If it still makes any sense, the translation must be ok. Here is what I got from your Russian.

"It was very much for a long time as I played a paintball. Similar, that you had pleasure. It is represented also, that you and your friends objectives, for old army chemical protective suits have come to conclusion ideal."

So much for automatic translators..haha :D, still is better than the English of some Russians.
Wow my dictionary must be all screwed up along with my translator program. I'm only on Unit 2 of Rosetta Stone so I'm still at the singular/plural noun/verb phase! My translator didn't exactly convert what I was trying to say, but it made a lot more sense than what you're using :) :) :)

About 8 more months and I will probably be proficient enough to get by without translation software. ( Or at least well enough to fly over there to help nahabit find some battlefield relics and meet some of those girls he's always running around with!)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"About 8 more months and I will probably be proficient enough to get by without translation software. ( Or at least well enough to fly over there to help nahabit find some battlefield relics and meet some of those girls he's always running around with!)"

That would be a much better way to meet those girls, than going on one of the (Anastasia) tours. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread