david680

Bronze Member
Jun 4, 2014
Salem, Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a couple of places that I frequent. Went straight for trashy and less than obvious places. First place has a long trashy section that I intend to clean out. Way too much trash for one day though, picked clad and dug a assortment of trash out. Got one wheatie in the bunch. Later went to another site. First hole, 1892 Barber. She's a rough one, rode hard and put away wet. Concave and hits allover. Appears to have a New Orleans mintmark, but that area took a hit and its hard to tell. Dug a lot of junk and some clad. One old tack buckle. Was getting to a point I needed to head to the house. Told myself, two more holes. Next hole 1903 Barber. What can you do? If its going to be like that, you have to see if you can get a "On my way back to the car......" finisher. Alas, it was not to be, picked a clad dime and quarter on the way back to the car. Clad total was low today, mostly pennies, although I did get a spill with 4 dimes, 2 nickles and 4 pennies. Junk pouch was full though. Good day.

DSCF1418.JPG DSCF1419.JPG

Upvote 4

McCDig

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go! That's some persistent work you did. Glad it paid off for you with some silver...and old silver at that.

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2010
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Double Barber days are freakin great!!

cjon455