Panning in leavenworth, Wa?

Hard Prospector

Aug 29, 2012
SO CAL
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, Gold Monster, Sierra Gold Trac, GB2, the Falcon......and just as many drywashers
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Went through there years ago, cool town with great beer and food. I think its called Icicle creek that flows through town, beautiful stream and it sure looks like it should have some gold. Try plugging that into your searches and I think they have some different rules up there so I'd check that out too. Good Luck

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The town itself is a tourist trap though a cute one. It is ringed by mountain crags, deep gorges or in other words it has most of the ingredients for a good time prospecting. But, being a tourist trap they likely will not want anyone prospecting so be sure to inquire ahead of time. The food is good. I like it better in winter with my sweetheart by my side.....................63bkpkr

AlwaysBusyJ

Feb 9, 2013
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's Blewett pass nearby, lots of good spots in there, though I've only worked club claims, so I'm not too familiar with the rest of the area.

Doug Watson

Jul 29, 2010
The Blewett Pass area is pretty much claimed up unless you know someone there or a few clubs have claims in the area.

OP
OP
D

Dirk Pitt

Greenie
Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, didn't get a chance to do any prospecting. 25th anniversary trumped and thoughts of panning! Thanks for the replies and help. Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread