Parallel Universes, extra dimensions, & related UFOs, disappearances etc

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Parallel Universes, extra dimensions, & related UFO's, disappearances etc

Ernest, the earth is not that old. The strength of gravity drops by 1/2 every 1,400 years, therefore, you can say gravity's half-life is 1400 years. Try reversing that trend, and see how far back you can go before having earth's gravity equalling a small star.

Rebel, you are 100% correct about those inconvenient "facts" that confuse the know it all scientists. Try pinning one down to explain polystrait fossils. Funny as hell.

Also, that beloved Carbon 14 dating process is totally phony past the 50,000 year mark; but they keep quoting it.

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Shortstack said:
Ernest, the earth is not that old. The strength of gravity drops by 1/2 every 1,400 years, therefore, you can say gravity's half-life is 1400 years. Try reversing that trend, and see how far back you can go before having earth's gravity equalling a small star.

Rebel, you are 100% correct about those inconvenient "facts" that confuse the know it all scientists. Try pinning one down to explain polystrait fossils. Funny as hell.

Also, that beloved Carbon 14 dating process is totally phony past the 50,000 year mark; but they keep quoting it.
Dear Shortstack;
The earth is 4.5 BILLION years old, give or take a few million years.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey, Rebel, someone who I have put on "Ignore" has just posted something and I'm betting he's written somekind of scientific "fact" that is currently being quoted in all of the textbooks...............even though it's wrong.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NOT really sure how old the earth is... couple of millions, I think; the Multi-verse MAY be in the billions; MAY be his "guess-timate"... DUNNO. :dontknow: :coffee2:
Coffee? Black & "Strong"? Cream? Sugar/Sweet & Low? Donuts? ;D :wink:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Dear group;
Time alteration IS a workabel concept. Granted, at this point it's JUST a concept, however it is a POSSIBILITY. The concept of using laser lighting in order to introduce a vortex into empty space is very enticing, yet can it be done? The two hurdles would be the lasers themselves and the speeds in which they would need to *travel*.

The problem is not getting them to *spin* around as multiple lasers could be utilized, then switched on and off at ever increasing pulses in order to create the *swirl* needed in a vacuum. The big problem now is finding a set of lasers which are strong enough to significantly introduce the vortex.

The concept is clean, however. Time is not being *changed* per se, as it still exists, only now it will be travelling through the cylinder of space in a circular pattern, thus making it travel slower as it goes from one end of the cylinder to the other, as opposed to the conventional means of time travelling in a straight line.

One very interesting observation would be to observe how space will be affected, because space and time are interwoven and one cannot alter the framework of one portion without altering the other in a like fashion. If space can be *twsisted* into a tight coil, or a corkscrew figure, then it's POSSIBLE to be able to travel through the center of the resulting vortex.

In either scenario, space would be *compressed* and the time necessary to tranverse this space would be increased, and THEN long distance space travel would become a workable concept. In order to conceptualize the scenario, we need to first understand that space and time will both be altered the same. As time becomes altered inside the cylinder, so does space as well.

Now, instead of time passing straight through the cylinder from one end to the other, it needs to travel along the boundaries of the cylinder, thus slowing down it's rate of travel. Space will also be twisted in a like manner. To visualize this better, we need a space traveller of some sort.

Our *space traveller* for the scenario will be an ant and our *space* will be a 10 foot long strand of thin copper wire and the *time* will be the time our little space traveller needs to travel from one end of the wire to the other.

Travelling straight down the stretched out strand, let's say that it takes our traveller 10 hours to travel the distance of space. That's 1 foot per hour. Now, we take this same strand of wire and coil it around a stick which has a diameter of 1 inch and it's length is 1 foot. Then we send our space traveller on his journey once more. Now, instead of travelling round and round the coiled wire, our little space traveller now travels in a straight direction from one end to the other. He completes the journey in one hour, which is the same rate of speed that he travelled at the first time. Then, when he arrives at his goal, we stretch the wire out once more and our space traveller has effectively travelled 10 feet in one hour. Cool, huh?

The only foreseeable problem with the scenario is that once an object enters a vortex, the incredible pull of gravity naturally forces any and all objects in the center of the vortex to assume the gravitational pull of the vortex, and the vortex will then impart it's gravitational spin. This means that all objects will be spinning round and round at incredible velocities. That'd make for some VERY dizzy space travellers. ;D

One *work around* to the problem would be to travel along the outer boundaries of the vortex, where the gravitational effect would be much less and thus more manageable, however the thrust of the vehicle would need to be sufficent in order to overcome the gravitational pull of the vortex itself. If the thrust were not sufficent, then the vehicle would tend to travel along the vortex in a corkscrew manner, thus nullifying the effects of shortening space/time and also making our space travellers puke.
Your friend;
LAMAR

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NOT really sure how old the earth is... couple of millions, I think; the Multi-verse MAY be in the billions; MAY be his "guess-timate"... DUNNO. :dontknow: :coffee2:
Coffee? Black & "Strong"? Cream? Sugar/Sweet & Low? Donuts? ;D :wink:
Dear Rebel-KGC;
As I've stated previously, the Earth is about 4.5 billion years old. I fail to understand why you cannot merely accept this as fact. Oh well, here's one of about a 1,000 links which all state pretty much the same thing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth
And in case you are unwilling to click on the link, here is a quote from the website:
Home to millions of species,[11] including humans, Earth is the only place in the universe where life is known to exist. The planet formed 4.54 billion years ago,[12] and life appeared on its surface within a billion years

I tend to disagree with that quote in that single cell life forms first appeared on our planet 4.2 billion years ago, instead of 3.5 billion years ago. Also, I have no idea where someone got the more exact figure of 4.54 billion from.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D l, I don't accept it as a "fact", because I haven't seen ANYTHING, dated in the BILLIONS of years...
MILLIONS, yes! Do YOU realize how "long" billions of years are? ??? AND! THIS has NOTHING to
do with the "TOPIC"! Attempting to HIGHJACK this "thread" with yer pitiful BS? Start yer own "thread"; then, we can have other "takes" on "age of the earth"; BTW, you are NOT my "friend"... DO NOT "kid" yourself. :-[

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Rebel - KGC said:
:D l, I don't accept it as a "fact", because I haven't seen ANYTHING, dated in the BILLIONS of years...
MILLIONS, yes! Do YOU realize how "long" billions of years are? ??? AND! THIS has NOTHING to
do with the "TOPIC"! Attempting to HIGHJACK this "thread" with yer pitiful BS? Start yer own "thread"; then, we can have other "takes" on "age of the earth"; BTW, you are NOT my "friend"... DO NOT "kid" yourself. :-[
This is not YOUR thread. And I'll have you know that I was INVITED to this topic by Oroblanco as a continuation of a previous thread. So, why YOU take YOUR BS somewhere else? And yes, I DO understand how long BILLIONS of years are, because I am able to understand that the Jesuits did not use natural rock formations as landmarks for burying hidden treasure! In other words, I am able to think coherently and directionally and as such I have tend to separate fact from fiction. Got that?
LAMAR

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

HOLA amigos,

Yes Lamar, Don Jose among others have been invited here and ALL are invited to post and share their views - it is extremely unlikely we are going to agree on every point and every opinion or fact - but we can disagree and remain friends. In fact I would bet a silver dollar to a donut that if we could meet around the campfire with freshly brewed coffee, tea, hot cocoa or the most invigorating spirits, our debate would remain friendly regardless of how far apart we may be on our views. I hope we can remember this and that we have common interests - including the subject matter we are discussing.

The problem of the age of the Earth and the Universe has caused some disagreements between "science" and "scripture" when the two can be easily reconciled. Those of us whom interpret the book of Genesis and the combined ages of the Patriarchs, (counting the years from Adam to Jesus) end up with a very young age for the world and the Universe, when this appears to be a misinterpretation on our part. For one thing, nowhere in the bible does it say that you can calculate the age of the world by adding up the years of the Patriarchs, this was an assumption by later scholars. For another, the six "days" of Creation are almost certainly NOT six 24-hour Earth days. That is another assumption by later scholars. The first day for instance, there was no Earth orbiting the Sun, so how was it measured? There are several passages in the bible that give us the hint - but they get ignored all too often. "With the lord a day is a thousand years, and a thousand years are a day" - now multiply that out and you don't get 24 hours. If you take the instances where this has been written and do the math, you end up with a "God-day" that is around 2 billion years! By this calculation, we are actually still <late> in the seventh "day" mentioned in Genesis or very early in day eight.

I don't have much time to be online, will check back later this evening. Thank you ALL for your very interesting posts! :icon_thumleft:
Oroblanco

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D Yo, Oro! The "ISSUE" is OFF-TOPIC BS. MY experience "around the campfire" is... we stay ON-TOPIC! Invite who ya want... BUT! Get 'em to stay ON-TOPIC! TY, in advance. IF... you are gonna get into the "age of the earth", PLEASE start another "thread"; I AM interested in THAT topic... just NOT
here. TY. :coffee2: Coffee? (stirring the camp-fire... gathering MORE wood; getting dark in Virginia).
;D :wink: :coffee2:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

YO Rebel: You posted --> Get 'em to stay ON-TOPIC!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheehs, in the campfires that I have been on, once the usual err ah subjects such as saddle sores, lousy old sock, egg shell coffee, only Mules, people like oro and Lamar, etc., the subject invariably shifts to the Three "G"'s.

Guns, Gold, and Nature gal types, Goils. Sigh, Gods gift to Mankind.

The only thing that we can improve on is Oro's coffee. that is about as on topic as we can get.

Now go get some more firewood, looks like a loong stormy night ahead !

Don Jose de La Mancha

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:D DRUNKEN RIOT, eh? (Pulling out guns during "card game"...) :D :wink: I will start the d#%&
thing for you all... HA! Check out AGE OF THE EARTH THREAD, coming to YOUR neighborhood, SOON! :D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LADIES & gentlemen: HI Lamar, you posted -->

Travelling straight down the stretched out strand, let's say that it takes our traveller 10 hours to travel the distance of space. That's 1 foot per hour. Now, we take this same strand of wire and coil it around a stick which has a diameter of 1 inch and it's length is 1 foot. Then we send our space traveller on his journey once more. Now, instead of travelling round and round the coiled wire, our little space traveller now travels in a straight direction from one end to the other. He completes the journey in one hour, which is the same rate of speed that he travelled at the first time. Then, when he arrives at his goal, we stretch the wire out once more and our space traveller has effectively travelled 10 feet in one hour. Cool, huh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By any name that is the spiral / screw shaped universe.

As you mention the lasers being shut off and on in a periodic sequencial manner will effectively create a rotating field of light separated by time longitudinally.

Soooo nature gal, blushing, I must be losing my grip, sigh. Hi nice to see you posting Luv, I expect to see much more..

Don Jose de La Mancha

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.

Very interesting reading & opinions. Returning to the other dimensions possibility, wasn't it the
Anasazi indians (sp) that spoke of the 'old ones' or 'the ones who came before' ? Did they also
not believe in portals where these 'old ones' were able to travel thru ? As with the 'kivas' they
had in their living areas.

One other question concerning UFO's. What of the 'hollow earth' possibility ? Didn't Admiral Byrd
write about not only this theory, but that he had actually travelled into it & met with the inhabitants ?
What's your thoughts ?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Tc, yer correct about the "Old Ones" of the SW USA. Also, the legends of
"Hollow Earth"; it reminded me of high school; I was reading about that theory, and kids in school
knew it... they called me the "Hollow Earth Scientist". I was "into" Flying Saucers "back then"; and my older brother had a encounter with a UFO, or "ghost train", when HE was in high school. I DID see MANY "strange lights" in the sky, that were NOT planes, nor satellites. PROBABLY, our cousins from MARS... DUNNO. :dontknow: :D :wink: HA!

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

Rebel wrote
The "ISSUE" is OFF-TOPIC BS. MY experience "around the campfire" is... we stay ON-TOPIC! Invite who ya want... BUT! Get 'em to stay ON-TOPIC! TY, in advance. IF... you are gonna get into the "age of the earth", PLEASE start another "thread"; I AM interested in THAT topic... just NOT
here. TY. Coffee? (stirring the camp-fire... gathering MORE wood; getting dark in Virginia).

I got it amigo - sorry for drifting off-topic, my excuse is that in this subject, it is SO easy to get into other things that are related and I didn't want to pin down our topic too much for anyone who wants to float a theory. I look forward to the coming thread - AGE OF THE EARTH.

Don Jose, el gringo de la Mancha wrote
Guns, Gold, and Nature gal types, Goils. Sigh, Gods gift to Mankind.

Sheesh now I understand! :o ::) The way I was taught, the ONE subject that is utterly TABOO around the campfire is GALS! When there are no females in the party, it ain't healthy, and when there ARE, it is downright DANGEROUS! :o

El Tropical Tramp also wrote
The only thing that we can improve on is Oro's coffee. that is about as on topic as we can get.

HAY now - that is the one big advantage of the campfire - the lighting is not too good so you can't SEE what is in your mug - and it always tastes better if you don't look! :icon_thumright: :coffee2: :coffee:

Tubecity wrote;
Returning to the other dimensions possibility, wasn't it the
Anasazi indians (sp) that spoke of the 'old ones' or 'the ones who came before' ? Did they also
not believe in portals where these 'old ones' were able to travel thru ? As with the 'kivas' they
had in their living areas.

I don't know about Anasazi legends, but Zunis fit your description to a 'T'. Anasazi is an Amerindian name that is usually taken to mean "the ancient ones" but another meaning has a darker side - it is "ancient ENEMIES".

Tubecity also wrote
One other question concerning UFO's. What of the 'hollow earth' possibility ? Didn't Admiral Byrd
write about not only this theory, but that he had actually travelled into it & met with the inhabitants ?
What's your thoughts ?

That is an interesting idea amigo, I have read a little on it but would like to hear more - if you would explain it a bit more I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:icon_thumleft: ;D Gonna let Tubecity do that; MY "sense" of the Hollow Earth theory is that it was/is
a "portal" to ANOTHER dimension; and Admiral Byrd DID report on his experience (at the SOUTH POLE, I think). Supposedly, during WWII, the NAZIS sent a group of German Scientists to the SOUTH POLE, to look for it, and the "secrets" of UFO's. German Scientists were ALSO sent to Tibet,
looking for the "source" of Aryan "race" and SUPER-HUMAN powers, etc. ANYWAY... for MORE
"sleepless nights"... :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Navajo Indian tribes believe that they came up from the earth. Maybe a "hollow earth" parallel.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

I am intrigued by the possibility of some kind of dimensional "door" which might explain the hollow Earth theory - any ideas? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There have been stories for decades concerning a huge tunnel system existing in the U.S. as well as other countries / continents. I wonder if the early "natives" discovered one of those tunnels and misstook it to mean the earth is hollow. There's supposed to be an underground facility inside a large mesa out close to Sedona, Arizona, where UFOs have been seen entering and leaving.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread