Parents yard yeilds second ring this year and its 14k gold !

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a good day yesterday and kind strange at the same time , do you ever feel there is a higher power watching you and giving you signs . I went to my parents house in alexandria va last month and found some change and a silver marine core ring and a lock and my parents went out of town this month and asked if id stop by and feed there bird for them so I took my detector and decided to hit there yard again and started off with the ussual 1970's pennies I probally droped when I was a kid in the frond yard and then I was drawn back to where I had found the silver ring and within a few feet from the location I hit a signal ,vdi was 37 which is ussually a pull tab or thin metal and almost passed it by but figured well I dig it just to get it out of my area for next time and I flipped the plug, probed it with my handheld and located it in the clump and start gently removing the soil and then low and behold a shiney gold ring was staring at me , went home last night and cleaned it and counted my change and this morning went to log my finds on the computer and date them and location when I realized that last month I found 38 cent and a pad lock and a silver ring on 3-8-09 and this month I found 48 cent and a gold ring and a key on 4-8-09 kind of weird ,not quit sure what it means 38 cent and a lock and a silver ring on 3-8 and 48 cent and a key and a gold ring on 4-8 so maybe on 5-8 ill find something big !

Attachments

• 48cent4-8-09.jpg
    48cent4-8-09.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 435
  • ring4-8-09momsyard.jpg
    ring4-8-09momsyard.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 436
Upvote 0

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice finds, and hope your theory works out for you.

I'll keep my eyes peeled on the 9th of next month for your
update.
Good Luck!
Mike

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With this hobbie that we all enjoy,
you never know what will pop up in the next hole!!
Your finds could be coinsidence, luck or something
guiding you..... who knows for sure. Anyway,
congrats on some interesting finds and enjoyed the post.
Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
NICE FINDS. LIKE YOUR DATES. TRY THEM ON THE LOTTO. BEST OF LUCK.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread