Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got off work @ 8:00, sun was still up so decided to do some park hunting,,couple swings got a penny & 2 dimes.Then I had a reading of 74,so I dug the hole in the dark & out pops my 925 silver ring:hello2: I was so happy another ring find,my Garrett pin pointer is awesome!!
Along came this father with his daughter looking for her keys,I decided to help them in totally darkness..We tried going over the areas she remembered but no keys:(,,so we gave up being that it was 10:30!!! Oh well I tried,,maybe I'll go back before I start work & see if I can find her keys,,,,HH photo-23.JPG photo-24.JPG

Upvote 1

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking silver ring....If you do find her keys, they probably
won't be anywhere near where she thought she lost them....
hope you do find them for her just the same. Gold Nuggets :hello:

DaleGM

Aug 21, 2009
Sacramento Cailifonia
Detector(s) used
V3i DFX MXT Excal II D2 6x10 950 4x6 & dx-1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that had to be a nice surprise on a 74 VDI ............ nice hit on the silver Kiana

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
DaleGM said:
that had to be a nice surprise on a 74 VDI ............ nice hit on the silver Kiana

Hi, Dale I'm pretty sure it read up on it,Thank God for my pin pointer it played a big part on my hunting because I'm still trying to pin point the target so I can get the exact spot..Then I would take my pin pointer on the area it would beep,then I with care because of the videos & you tubes I watch..I'm very careful & respectable of the grass area.
So anyway going back b/c had other signals but was too dark,,HH

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A good deed for giving it a shot and good finds........................................:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread