past 4 dime boxes

Those are typical results.. skunks do hurt but you know that eventually you'll find keepers.

More to add to the pile. I get the paper wrapped in my area but went to Illinois last month and all they had there were the Brinks clear wraps. I really liked the speed in which you can go through these, however, dumping was an interesting thing. 1 bank took them as is and just counted the rolls and another tore them all open and ran them through the counter.

To you people who CRH hunt dimes, I tip my hat to you. I can't even read the D@mn dates on them my eyesight is so poor. I know the clear wrapped rolls are easier to search but they are few and far between where I live.

Try the customer-rolled if you can get 'em, the averages are the same as boxed, but the chances of multi-silver rolls are greater.

fistfull is right, I prefer customer rolls over boxes. I think you'll find a little more silver in customer rolls, and you have a chance of hitting solid silver rolls too.

FreedomUIC said:
To you people who CRH hunt dimes, I tip my hat to you. I can't even read the D@mn dates on them my eyesight is so poor. I know the clear wrapped rolls are easier to search but they are few and far between where I live.

I don't look at the dates on any of the rolls. The clear ones are faster to search because I don't have to take them out of their wrapper.. The paper machine wrapped rolls I take out of the wrapper and then grab maybe 15-20 and stack them in a pile and hold them in the cusp of my hand while they are rim searched.. The only dates I read are the silver ones after I find them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back