Past Finds

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wanted to post a couple of my favorite finds.. thou found at a local yard sale.. it's still a find.. and was free.. the guy simply gave me most of his collection.. because his wife gave him an ultimatum.. either her or the rocks.. So I was able to gain a few nice rocks/minerals. See if you can guess what they are..

100_1528.JPG 100_1529.JPG

OP
OP
StoneWhisper

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
If you've been following my tweets.. you would have elarn that I'm willing to conenct to others that have twitter accounts for "real time" updated to thier finds.. I'm doing this in an attempt to help others with their questions or finds..

First, create an accoutn with twitter.. then connect to my page.. post images or questions of your finds (Please limit one pic per day per find) and your related question.. Please allow me a few days for me to respond.. However if others conenct we all can share in the totale experance..

Not to take anything away from TN.. but this is my way of helping when I no longer have a computer or I just can't get online via a computer at that time..

If this interest you, then connect with me and others today.. PS I'm even willing to create or help create a TN Rock & Gem page on face.. Not sure this would help..

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread