patience, patience....

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
May 29, 2009
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Waiting for my new (used) detecter is killing me. I am upgrading from a beginner machine (bounty hunter) to one of thee best. Minelab SE Pro. (we'll see) I am salivating like Pavlovs' dog. :help:
It was only shipped 2 days ago, but who has any patience when it comes to such things?
As soon as we hook up I'm headed for the farm for several days of undisturbed detecting.
Since my last trip, I have learned of yet another home site on the place. That is a total of 3, 1860 maybe older era sites. These folks were still trading shots, and I don't mean drinks, with the original land owners at that point in history, in this part of Texas. Nothing left but what is underground, not to mention the yard of the newest house...circa 1909.
No one around but some cows. Ah, Nirvanna!! ;D
Hope to have some goodies upon my return, if I can just hold out that long!!!

BW

K

Kentucky Kache

Be patient and think happy thoughts. ;D

I wish you well when it comes.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just remember to brush your teeth after you start chewing your toenails an think happy thoughts it will arrive soon . :icon_thumright:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTF on the purchase of the Minelab SE. I am wanting to get one but my money flow is not right. So I will have to wait for now. Hope to see your finds posted here real soon......Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread