Pauline Innis

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Masterpoe and Cryptography have made today an adventure in thread bumping!
Maybe not a great day, but...>:(
:icon_jokercolor: a good day for :spam4:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today we know that she never actually saw the iron box and the contents, at least not the real deal. And yes, we know this for sure now. :icon_thumright:

How do you know for sure?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Pauline Innis

... In her book Pauline Innis makes claim that during her research and investigations into the Beale story that she had witnessed to the iron box and its contents, a pretty deciding claim, to say the least. Now obviously if she did actually see the iron box and its contents then this lends an incredible amount of credibility to the story, but did she actually see these items, or was she simply lying in order to add more credibility to the story and her book?

I, for one, believe that Innis fabricated her witnessing of the iron box and its contents but I only base this conclusion upon the fact that she failed to document the event in the form of pictures, which she claims wasn't permitted, yet she does manage one image of some random numbers on a piece of torn paper that is contrary to her claim that pictures weren't allowed...
There have been claims made that this "iron box" was in her possession, and that after her death, her cousin that handled her estate took this "iron box" to Scotland where he lived.

If photos of the "iron box" were not permitted, it stands to reason that Pauline Innis NEVER had possession of that "iron box".

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Please post where I said that?...
"she not only had the iron box, but it is most likely in her estate...she had the iron box up until her death at the Watergate Hotel in Washington, DC". Franklin, taken from Post# 35 on this thread, where it was quoted and commented on by Rebel-KGC
(NOTE* Franklin's original post was somehow removed or erased from this thread ?)

Pauline B Innis did not pass away at the Watergate, while she did live there with her husband, her finial days were at THE GEORGETOWN RETIREMENT RESIDENCE.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Today we know that she never actually saw the iron box and the contents, at least not the real deal. And yes, we know this for sure now. :icon_thumright:
The iron box of Pauline Innis is just another example of created lore that keeps getting post as fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In other words you are calling renowned author Pauline Innis a liar. I sure wish she was here to stand up to your post about her being a liar. There is no other words for it. When you claim that other posters are making false and intentional post your are calling them a liar also. You and ECS need to give us and everyone else a break. Go find something else to do. We know where you two stand why do you want us to believe what you believe. Get you a sledge hammer and hammer it in because we try to carry on no matter how negative you and ECS can be.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, have you seen the iron box that you have claimed was in the possession of Pauline B Innis until her death?
So far, you have gotten wrong the location of where she died, and of whom handled her estate.
Not calling anyone a liar, but questioning the misinformation that is nothing but lore passed on as fact, and its origin.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, have you seen the iron box that you have claimed was in the possession of Pauline B Innis until her death?
So far, you have gotten wrong the location of where she died, and of whom handled her estate.
Not calling anyone a liar, but questioning the misinformation that is nothing but lore passed on as fact, and its origin.

For the last time. I have the research and the information you posted. I simply did not dig it out to make my post. Sorry for being wrong. But damn a hundred post drilling it into the ground simply because of an error. You definitely need help. NOW IF THIS DOES NOT SATISFY YOU THEN TOUGH.

Also if I got where she died wrong it definitely was where she was living when I talked to her on the telephone------The Watergate Hotel. Now if you have any other information why not post a rebuttal instead of calling someone for misinformation or a liar. NOW PLEASE GET OVER THIS DAMN MISTAKE OR ERROR AND MOVE ON.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
For the last time. I have the research and the information you posted. I simply did not dig it out to make my post. Sorry for being wrong. But damn a hundred post drilling it into the ground simply because of an error. You definitely need help...
Franklin, you do seem to forget how many times you called my information without providing any evidence to support your claim.
Just -"you're wrong" and sometimes accompanied with an insult or two.
If, as you have stated many times, that you are searching for the "truth" behind the Beale story, be it true or fiction, it would seem that you would not be offended when misinformation is corrected, or when lore is separated from fact, which at times it appears that you may definitely need help in sorting out.

Now back to the iron box- Did you physically see this iron box claimed to be in the possession of Pauline B Innis, or even a photograph, or just assumed that it existed because of her book?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Offended when you post it one time but you have posted it ten or twelve times on at least four threads. You really go too far and then some. But you know what everything you have posted is worth nada. I do care how many times you mess up these threads with your rhetoric that is the moderators job. You really make your self out to be something which I will not for moderators sake mention. But you get the message. Why don't you calm down and let some posters post their thoughts without your same post over and over 7,000 times. I believe we all get where you stand. Find something else to do and give someone a break.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Today we know that she never actually saw the iron box and the contents, at least not the real deal. And yes, we know this for sure now.
...and it also appears that Franklin never saw this iron box that was claimed to be in Pauline B Innis' possession.
I reckon we can now put this post Beale sequel information finally to rest and chalk it up to lore.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything you post is lore so why post. You are just getting in others way of making a decision for themselves. What you believe does not matter to anyone but yourself so why keep telling us the same thing over and over. It is ridiculous.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
How do you determine what is lore and what is not?
...or speculation ...or fabrication
Is fiction based on 99% fact truth, or still fiction?
Since you consistently past judgement on me and others, you need to clarify these words.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How do you determine what is lore and what is not?
...or speculation ...or fabrication
Is fiction based on 99% fact truth, or still fiction?
Since you consistently past judgement on me and others, you need to clarify these words.

"Why oh why do you treat me this way" Great song you should hear sometimes.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything you post is lore so why post. You are just getting in others way of making a decision for themselves.
What you believe does not matter to anyone but yourself so why keep telling us the same thing over and over.
It is ridiculous.
Are you able to state that everything you post is not passed on lore or speculative fabrication that gets in the way of others making a rational decision for themselves?
What you believe about Bigscoop and my information does not matter to anyone but yourself, so why keep telling us the same thing over and over.
Yes, Franklin I agree it is ridiculous to state that anyone's posted information gets in the way of others deciding for themselves if the information is true, lore, pure speculation, or outright fabrication.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are just like bigscoop guardian of the Internet. Do you get a uniform and badge with that job that pays nothing.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
...and it also appears that Franklin never saw this iron box that was claimed to be in Pauline B Innis' possession.
I reckon we can now put this post Beale sequel information finally to rest and chalk it up to lore.
Thought POLICE, eh...?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... What you believe does not matter to anyone but yourself so why keep telling us the same thing over and over. It is ridiculous.
...and what you believe does?
You do like to pass judgement on others information as if it needs to have a "Franklin Real of Approval" placed upon it.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread