Pawn Shop finds, underwater metal detectors!!

JRSOBX

Tenderfoot
May 31, 2007
Kill Devil Hills, NC OBX
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ20

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some DANG good buys!

karib2517

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab X50 : Another world inches below us.
Swing away man,cant wait to see your finds.

R

robert roy

YES,YES,YES!!!!!!!

ALWAYS check the pawn shops. I just missed a real
deal on an MXT with two coils for $275. I called back the next day but the pawn shopp
operator said right after he talked to me someone walked in and snapped the MXT up.

Two days later I ran into a Public Park attendent who wanted to get rid of HIS MST for $300. This time I didn't await. GIT IT!

You can surely find some good deals in the pawn shops, even if you have to wait awhile.

Alot of people are dissapointed in their detector when they don't find anything and either sell it on ebay or take a loss pawning it.

RR

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
I worked in a pawnshop for several years.The owner has a fortune in old guns and coins.You just can't imagine what some people will get rid of for nearly nothing.Once an old black man come in and wanted some ammo for his gun. the owner told him that they didn't make that ammo anymore and the old man said that he needed a gun and pulled a broomstick mauser out of a paper bag and asked if he could trade the gun for another.The owner traded a Clerke 32 cal pistol(a very cheap handgun) for it in an even trade. This was in 1984 and the owner sold it sight unseen to a man in New York for $1,500.00.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions