Pay dirt in ms.

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
I am so blessed guys to have this hobby in my life. This new spot in Clinton ms has in one month yielded over two hundred Minnie balls most of which are triangular base French bullets , two us buckles , two eagle breast plates numerous buttons etc. the Minnie's are drop not fired. This buckle I dug about thirty min ago. I'll post another pic when I clean it. HH. Howard. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482189428.010775.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1482189476.277063.jpg

Upvote 31
Oh my, that buckle is in excellent condition. Congratulations on a great find

Clinton is a GREAT place to hunt.

Congratulations on a neat relic.

What a find,excellent shape.
Congratulations!!

Congrats on the buckle. Great find!

HH RN

Wow! Excellent find.

Congrats Howard, you've got a super spot....can't wait to see what comes out over the next few months.

Awesome job on the Buckle.. Sounds like you got a hot spot for sure..

That is sweet, nice job!

Awesome find that looks even awesomer cleaned up! :icon_thumright:

That would look great in a Military display case I love making display cases Great find I bet that gets the blood pumping I agree 10000000 percent that this Hobby is a blessing only the snow isn't!!Thanks for sharing your great find Tommy

What a great find. I can only imagine your reaction when bringing that piece out of the dirt.

Congrats on the US buckle!! Would love to dig one of those one day?

That's a sweet plate! Congrats on the rare triangle base bullets. Unless you get in a patch of them, they're really hard to dig. I've never dug one in 25 years.

Man, you're on a CW gold mine! That buckle looks to be in great shape. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back